O Tricky

Looks rather nice in Harley Davidson blue.

Attachments

• IMG_0301.JPG
    IMG_0301.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 109
There was a time when disability & frailty were stigmatised. Those with mobility problems kept apart from society in their little blue spazwagons.

But times move on, attitudes in society change and progress to the point that these disadvantaged people can blend seamlessly into society in their understated, cool yet practical Gay-Rods .............it makes me so happy to see those in their twilight years catered for, nice one Uncle, I'm very happy for you. Very, very happy for you :beerjug:

Andres

He knows, in his heart he should have bought a T Max like all the other aging farts in here.....

There was a time when disability & frailty were stigmatised. Those with mobility problems kept apart from society in their little blue spazwagons.

Andres

And so beautifully composed until the end of the last sentence.

Did you know that Sandy from Crossroads was once clocked at doing over 100mph in his wheelchair. Someone had pushed him over the edge of a cliff I think. :p

And I also read somewhere that an Invacar could reach at top speed of 82mph.. That’s more than an Evo. :D

So, what with the new bike, you've come full circle :blast

Andres

Saying the V (Gay) Rod is only for old men is frankly crazy talk. :blast

The Rod has always been the hip/trendy uncle of the Harley Davidson family with his groovy disposition and a young at heart thrusting mojo.

Ok so the new Softail “new kids on the block” have arrived and our hero has been told to quietly leave by the back door and shuffle around by the bins with the Shovelheads, Evo’s and Twin Cams but our still gorgeous looking specimen still turning heads in his paisley cravat and silk satin smoking jacket is determined not to go out without a bang. :thumb2

Having ridden the Gay rod i can say with certainty that it goes quite well for such a thing !

Interesting in having to plan so carefully for the corners due to the stupid back tyre and lack of ground clearance so I think you are all being too harsh

What the fuck have i just written

I'm going to buy an R1 - I need speed in my life, proper eye watering going as fast as fuck speed. The sort of, I don't give a shit speed, I'm going to ride in a blur of speed fuckfast speed.

I can do this for £3,500 - and when I'm bored I can sell it for £3,500...

Watch this space - i'm going back to my roots ..... Jap inline 4's its the future I tell eeeeee....... BMW have fucked the job with £18k GS's....... i'm fucking off back to the land of Nippon - Africa Twins for £70 pcm - 1200 Super Tens ( Proper unbreakable as well ) for £10k new........

Wooooooo Hoooooooo I'm so happy I could shit purple rain - The R1 is going to be BLACK - With Akro underseat exhausts - it's going to be FUCKING epic................................................

Tonight i'm going to get proper pissed as well.........

And i'm meeting Melch for a proper FAT BOYS breakfast on Sunday !

Perfect....

Bit manic here

Get in the fucking sea.

Attachments

• Yamaha-YZF-R1-2007-BLACK-EDITION.jpg
    Yamaha-YZF-R1-2007-BLACK-EDITION.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 126
So three bikes for Twinkle now?

That R1 will fuck you up good and proper.

Enjoy. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom