O Tricky

Uncle Rob

Aging 1 eyed Tosser
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've been looking at these today any tips or advice?

Attachments

• IMG_3226.jpg
    IMG_3226.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_3228.jpg
    IMG_3228.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG_3234.jpg
    IMG_3234.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_3231.jpg
    IMG_3231.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 520
I'll give you some advice.......buy the White one...

well thank you Gigantor but i was rather hoping that our resident Vrod expert would offer his world renowned advice

I have looked at V-Rod nightfuckingthingwhateveritisforyears.......They are truly fucking shite, just don`t fucking do it.
It has nothing to do with all the old....You are a stick in the mud, dinosaur bastard stuff, they are genuinely shite.
If you are going to do it, buy a second hand one for peanuts, because the resales are woeful......and for fucking good reason, they truly are shite.

FFS, that knob Bez has one:rob:rob

so Bez has 1 and now so does Tricky...umm seem to be getting popular then

and Doris I've always taken your advice because you always know what your onbout,but this time ill pass thank you...:D

If I was in the Market for this style of bike.... I'd buy a Diavel......

The VROOD as I shall now call it is not for me.

As your in the Harley store wander over the the BMWs and purchase one of those instead :D

and thats why its not you asking for Trickys opinion..

So, you only want positive vindication for your decision?.... So, you have made your mind up?

Get the White one then..

I put a dint in my car boot the other day - I learnt that the reversing sensors are quite accurate, and should not be ignored.

Welcome to the dark side Uncle. :bounce1

The Night Rod (like the white one in the first picture) is the one to get.

Lovely thick black paint everywhere on the engine and frame etc. The white one also has a Vance & Hines 2 into 1 competition exhaust on it and will be a little brutal in sound. I have one on mine and am fitting a quiet baffle to it as it tends to resonate on longer runs.

My one is a 2012 Night Rod Special has 13k on it and as you know has a slight oil weep on top of the rear cylinder. It's a faulty oil breather pipe and a new one is on order. That Prophet of Doom Doris thought the engine was fucked but as usual he got it wrong. :D

The thing handles better than it has a right to and the way it accelerates when it hits 4.5k rpm is insane.

I keep popping into the garage to stroke and just generally stare at it.

I love it. :)

its a 66 reg so very low miles

Attachments

• IMG_3227.jpg
    IMG_3227.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_3229.jpg
    IMG_3229.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 183

Back
Top Bottom