O Tricky

Gonna be a cold 17 degrees there, fuck that, we have 20 forecast......The East really does get the best:beerjug:
Better Monday......2fucking2:thumb2:bounce1

Sicily would most likely be warmer than Guildford too. Neither of us live a convenient distance from there either, hence why we shall be breakfasting in Guildford. We are indeed intrepid, hardy and heroic creatures though and will withstand the bitter Surrey tundra. Wish us luck. I shall take photos if my camera survives the icy tendrils that will doubtless attempt to envelop it. (Would it please you to see a photo of my sausage?)

See pic attached the last time I ventured south to Guildford.

Attachments

• joejpg-0e3d10d242385e33_large.jpg
    joejpg-0e3d10d242385e33_large.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 77
Sicily would most likely be warmer than Guildford too. Neither of us live a convenient distance from there either, hence why we shall be breakfasting in Guildford. We are indeed intrepid, hardy and heroic creatures though and will withstand the bitter Surrey tundra. Wish us luck. I shall take photos if my camera survives the icy tendrils that will doubtless attempt to envelop it. (Would it please you to see a photo of my sausage?)

See pic attached the last time I ventured south to Guildford.

It looks like you've blown a seal .

questions do they send the gritters out when its iced over, will i feel safe down your neck of the woods, will i need a tool kit and what about panniers are we going to tesco?

questions do they send the gritters out when its iced over, will i feel safe down your neck of the woods, will i need a tool kit and what about panniers are we going to tesco?

You will be fine.....

Back
Top Bottom