Any GSers in Liverpool (29-31 August)

zigyphoto

Reaction score
I'll be returning to Liverpool from Isle of Man Classic on Tues 29 Aug and there until 31 August, staying at the Ibis hotel near the docks. Anyone around for a coffee/tea or bite to eat?

I'm a GS rider from Colorado (zigyphoto on ADVrider) and travelling to Scotland and continent after Liverpool.

Have also posted a query regarding changing right hand instrument cluster here.

Thanks,

Zigy
mobile: 07593 328806

Hi Zigy
I live on the Wirral peninsula...opposite where you'll be staying.
I'm currently on the Isle of Wight but will be riding back home on Tuesday...should be back early evening.
Give me a PM when you're settled in Scouseland because I'm off work for another two weeks and can meet up with you to have a coffee and chat....and even go for a bit of a sightseeing ride if you want to.
EDIT...
Just noticed you're not a site sponsor so you can't PM me.
I'll try your mobile number on Wednesday when I'm home. :thumb2

HI Zigy,

I'm working during the day but happy to meet up with you in the evening for food, there is a few bike meets north of liverpool as well I'd be happy to take you to if you like?

Best laid plans of mice and men......
I got home from IOW late Tuesday afternoon to find my girlfriend's heating boiler had packed up so she had no hot water.....she and her daughter had been coming to my house for the last four days to shower and do clothes washing.
I spent a chunk of yesterday buggering about changing a diverter valve and freeing off a clogged water pressure switch.
I've got it heating up but the temperature isn't constant so I'm going to have to go back this morning.
So....sorry Zigy....I wanted to meet you and show you some of the local area,which is far more pleasant than some folk would have you believe.....but hopefully some other GSer or more will have managed to meet you.
It was a case of priorities.....I can't have my girlfriend getting too comfortable in my house,can I ?? :D

I extended scouse hospitality meeting Zigy for both nights he stayed in Liverpool. Interesting guy who enjoyed his stay enroute to Scotland

paul

Best laid plans of mice and men......
I got home from IOW late Tuesday afternoon to find my girlfriend's heating boiler had packed up so she had no hot water.....she and her daughter had been coming to my house for the last four days to shower and do clothes washing.
I spent a chunk of yesterday buggering about changing a diverter valve and freeing off a clogged water pressure switch.
I've got it heating up but the temperature isn't constant so I'm going to have to go back this morning.
So....sorry Zigy....I wanted to meet you and show you some of the local area,which is far more pleasant than some folk would have you believe.....but hopefully some other GSer or more will have managed to meet you.
It was a case of priorities.....I can't have my girlfriend getting too comfortable in my house,can I ?? :D

I extended scouse hospitality meeting Zigy for both nights he stayed in Liverpool. Interesting guy who enjoyed his stay enroute to Scotland

paul

Nice one Paul. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom