Show us your new to you R9T

No retiring for this one.....
It was cold this morning, but it was lovely.

Well at least you managed to get this one in focus ...... :comfort

I know it will be too “bling” for a lot of you, but I think it is very pretty.
Photo taken in the shop before I brought it home :thumb2

I tried to take off the air intake cover but there appears be a fixing that can't be accessed without fuel tank revomaval

Did you find this to be the case too?

I tried to take off the air intake cover but there appears be a fixing that can't be accessed without fuel tank revomaval

Sorry - i don’t know.
it was done when I got the bike - I am guessing they had to remove fuel tank for custom paint job anyway.

Just two obvious torx screws - then twist off, no other fixing.

I took these two off but there still is one at the top back that can't be accessed easily.

Apologies - there were only the two on the Scrambler I had before and the Racer I now own so assumed all the same. After ending the screws you need to hold the front end of the air intake cover and twist it off, just has a clip holding it on - obviously different on your model?

Apologies - there were only the two on the Scrambler I had before and the Racer I now own so assumed all the same. After ending the screws you need to hold the front end of the air intake cover and twist it off, just has a clip holding it on - obviously different on your model?[/QU
I've found out that the top one under the tank is a rubber push fitting so I've just got it off!
Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom