Camping event in November? 17/18/19?

Sproxton was great last time - I'd be up for that again

Even Boy could make it that far on his bike without fucking it up too much, so put him down as well :thumb2

Attendee List So Far:

Tuftywhite
Mikeyboy
GSPOD
Astrro
Sidestand & Boy
Flatdog
PMVern
Toddmeister
Chalky723
Moonhead911
Andyb 11
Magnon
Norfolk tiger

Timaloy, not sure if you're in for the weekend, Att's offer of life coaching, or messing people around? (see it's started already). Please pick one.

Could any mod give me temp moderator access for editing this thead etc. please.

Apologies for the confusion Tufty. Unfortunately I'm working that weekend so I'm out.
Have a good weekend all and be safe.
2 rings when you get home please, everyone. :thumb2

If it's limited camping and numbers have to be confirmed then I can't do it but if it's just a case of being able to add my name to the list at very short notice then use a pencil on mine.

It depends on where I'm working, I'm being tempted by a few weeks somewhere sunny but I'd only get back that weekend so wouldn't be able to go whereas if I'm slumming it in the UK then I'll be fine. All I need to do is mot my tricycle and I can load up with beers and burnable food :D

If it's limited camping and numbers have to be confirmed then I can't do it but if it's just a case of being able to add my name to the list at very short notice then use a pencil on mine.

It depends on where I'm working, I'm being tempted by a few weeks somewhere sunny but I'd only get back that weekend so wouldn't be able to go whereas if I'm slumming it in the UK then I'll be fine. All I need to do is mot my tricycle and I can load up with beers and burnable food :D

It won't be limited numbers. If you turn up, you turn up.

It's good to get an idea of numbers to see if it's worth putting on the event, but if it's happening then we will be disappointed but not devastated if you can't make it. :thumb2

It won't be limited numbers. If you turn up, you turn up.

It's good to get an idea of numbers to see if it's worth putting on the event, but if it's happening then we will be disappointed but not devastated if you can't make it. :thumb2

Good stuff. Even if I don't get a chance to get the outfit legal I've still got the KTM that can be loaded up with camping crap so as long as I've not been away for weeks before hand I'll be there.

Can you add me as a maybe please, with work I may not know for sure until the Friday if I can make it :thumb2

Psssst, can I tell a secret.?

If the weather is slightly cold, the club house floor (I believe) is quite comfortable too. Plus you can park your mighty steed under the verandah.
Quite a large room too.:D
Then there's the shower room too.

I'll give sproxton Cc till after the weekend to respond,then chase them up.
Either way we will find a suitable venue:clap

Tufty,I have edited the attendees list,and can continue to do so if you want?
If you want to do the editing I suggest a pm to the gaffer:p
Mike

I'll give sproxton Cc till after the weekend to respond,then chase them up.
Either way we will find a suitable venue:clap

Tufty,I have edited the attendees list,and can continue to do so if you want?
If you want to do the editing I suggest a pm to the gaffer:p
Mike

If you're happy editing, I'm happy with that. Thank you. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom