Bluetooth receiver with 3.5mm socket

robb

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a pocket Bluetooth receiver that works with the 660? I don't want intercom or bike to bike just something to plug earphones in to

My bluetooth combination

I used one of these (link below), less than £11. Pairs with the sat nav every time. The range is better than expected. I could fill up with petrol, pay and on return the unit had not dropped its connection. Battery life is good. On a recent trip a full days riding was no problem.

As I am rather hard of hearing I have a used a set of headphone speakers set into my helmet. The receiver output to drive the speakers was supplemented by a small amp. That was £18. The unit combination is brill.

I have had 1 other more expensive bluetooth unit but got rid of it. Very pleased with this receiver/amp combination you can hear the instructions clearly. As for the volume more than enough for a heavy metal fan.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MPOW-Stre...apter-3-5mm-/253027628712?hash=item3ae99f36a8

As I am rather hard of hearing I have a used a set of headphone speakers set into my helmet. The receiver output to drive the speakers was supplemented by a small amp. That was £18. The unit combination is brill.

Very pleased with this receiver/amp combination you can hear the instructions clearly. As for the volume more than enough for a heavy metal fan.

Might it be an idea to give bods a link / details of the small amp you bought, too?

Back
Top Bottom