New V4 unveiling

AndyB_11

Still waiting
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My wife has managed to blag invites to the unveiling of the new V4 at Misano next week so I suppose we should go. If we sort out paddock access we can drink beer in the Ducati Sporting Club hospitality area then wait to see who's the first journalist to throw one into the kitty litter.

If nothing else it beats lying on the beach all day.

<iframe width="647" height="388" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mh4PZVCPK6o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Take your ear plugs.

My biggest fear is that I'll suddenly want a sports bike again.

YOU .....JAMMY........TW@.........

I guess you knew that.....;)

Enjoy..,,,..:beer:......:thumb

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

How lucky is this bloke our ideal wives look at our bikes and say very nice dear. Andy B's wife books an exclusive!

She didn't book it as such. A friend of ours has a degree of influence and it started off with him contacting the factory to check on museum visits and factory tours because she's stopping over in Bologna when I head home and has developed into this. I think the fact she has a 916 and he will have told them that might have helped.

And yes, I know I'm a jammy something or other.

Dinner with the 'team' on Thursday evening? Well I'm not sure which part of the team that'll be and whether any riders will be attending but we're going :cool:

if the latest spy shots are anything to go by it doesn't look good :blast

Waiting for dinner and it's just started rain!

b1e30a58e512cb5f8772051af40ebdcd.jpg

Waiting for dinner and it's just started rain!

My heart bleeds....:augie

North east coast of Englandshire....Raining/Windy/Freezing.....Heating on....and not a cat in hell's chance of seeing the most eagerly awaited chunk of Itaian exotica ......

As a wise man (hello) once said......JAMMY TW@ !!!!!.........:D

Last one. They wouldn't let anyone sit in the chairs in case they left a mark on it! Actually I made that bit up but no way would they let you sit in the seats.

f2e7a2e69955c1acba5aaa8d39e952cc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom