Led auxiliary lights- switch on

S A Watt

Reaction score
Hello guys

Just a quick one

I fancied fitting some auxiliary lights to my rt. managed to get a deal from dealer that I could almost live with for all the parts wire and switch etc. £378
Wanted to keep to genuine bmw ones. And I know I could get cheaper ones but want it all to plug in neat.
Anyway I was going to fit myself and just get dealer to switch on as they look easy enough.
Got a wee bit pissed when they said they take 20-25mins to switch on the canbus system. So looking at 35-40 quid to switch on.

I was slightly hacked off at this when I bought the bike new from dealer in May

I know it's not the end of world and they have to make cash. Maybe just me moaning.

Question is how long does it take to switch them on and I take it no way round it.

Think I'll just have to forget it. Don't really need it but just fancied them for the bling. but got a bit of a bee in the bonnet about it now.

My dealer said it was a quick job to switch them on....but they would have to charge the minimum amount possible which was 15 mins labour, which implies it is less than 15 mins. Sounds like your dealer is taking the piss

Back
Top Bottom