Total Kit failure ......

What happened to simply wearing a one piece oversuit over your leathers..?

Works for me, and a decent oversuit is only about £60 or so, mine's from HG.

Otherwise known as 'boil in the bag'........... Much better and the same cost is 2nd hand army Gortex kit :)

Andres

You're new here aren't you... It's purely a case of an idiosyncrasy peculiar to UKGSer.
You'll get used to It, it just takes time... Be strong.:beerjug:
I am well accustomed to good banter, and Stolzy's reply was far from it. A number of "seasoned" GSers seem to believe they have the only opinion worth listening to and overreact to the slightest criticism - quite immature really.

Err that depends

If it was about 3 fucking mongs on sports bikes then no **

If not then yes

**The aforementioned mongs on Sportsbikes were mates of a mate who I had never met before the trip and if i never meet them again it will be too soon as they really do give bikers a bad name. I ended up abandoning them half way home on Monday as i was so fucked off with them

In a crowd of possibly 6 or 7 bikes ?? If so you passed a white and red 1200r on the road over from Tummel Bridge, (I was up a track just off the road) then both of us passed you guys as you had stopped at Weem, I was on the blue Tenere with panniers on...was that your crowd ??

In a crowd of possibly 6 or 7 bikes ?? If so you passed a white and red 1200r on the road over from Tummel Bridge, (I was up a track just off the road) then both of us passed you guys as you had stopped at Weem, I was on the blue Tenere with panniers on...was that your crowd ??

Yes
I was on my ducati
I recall seeing the ten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes
I was on my ducati
I recall seeing the ten

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was up the track she said to me over the headset....there is a crowd of 6/7 bikes etc...seen you all pass and thought, feck they are out early, must be young guns, then when we passed and seen you all with helmets off I near pissed myself seeing all the grey beards and bald heads ;)

I am well accustomed to good banter, and Stolzy's reply was far from it. A number of "seasoned" GSers seem to believe they have the only opinion worth listening to and overreact to the slightest criticism - quite immature really.

I can assure you that Stolzy is mature. Not like a fine brandy, mark you. More like a cheese.

PS That was very childish of me. I admit it. Please don't overreact, you'll boil your piss.

it wasn't meant to be banter it was meant to suggest to BA that he should chill the fcuk out.

Hope this clarifies the situation for you.:thumb2

Not relevant but were you around Aberfeldy on Sunday morning ?

When I was up the track she said to me over the headset....there is a crowd of 6/7 bikes etc...seen you all pass and thought, feck they are out early, must be young guns, then when we passed and seen you all with helmets off I near pissed myself seeing all the grey beards and bald heads ;)

Nosey are'nt you? cannae believe ye never asked the guy about pics FFS......:blast

Anyway.....Daytona boots are the only gear that stays 100% dry :cool:

it wasn't meant to be banter it was meant to suggest to BA that he should chill the fcuk out.

Hope this clarifies the situation for you.:thumb2
Your reply says to me it was you who needs to chill ....... you don't seem to take criticism very well.

I appreciate that all opinions are trolling in your world.

Gortex is designed to allow water vapour to pass through it. This requires a thermal gradient that doesn't normally exist on a motorcycle.

This is very true.

It also ties in with the previous comments about using heated grips in the rain and then getting wet hands as an outcome. (the heated grips ensure the temperature and humidity gradient is reversed and moisture moves the other way and is sucked back into the lining of the glove giving the reverse effect to the one expected)

Back
Top Bottom