Hilltop engine ecu remap

Do a quick search, there are loads of posts about them - 99% positive, and there is also a discount for members, mine is booked in two weeks with another 6 from this forum, so can't be a bad thing.

James

You don't mention which model of RT, but please:

Close this thread now - before the usual bunfight ensues. There are HUGE threads already.

I had a 2012 RT done. It was smoother, more economical and had a bit more power.

I had my 1200ST done a few years ago. I ignored any after-treatment claims regarding increases in power and used my own arse-dyno to evaluate any improvements. They were considerable, and easily spotted! Highly recommended. :D

Pete

Thanks, yes i have seen the other threads. But there did not seem to be much feedback on the effect of the remap on the r1200rt

Mine is a 2007 model

Thanks, yes i have seen the other threads. But there did not seem to be much feedback on the effect of the remap on the r1200rt

Mine is a 2007 model

My brother in law has his 2007 GS done (same engine) and says it's transformed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is a 2007 model

I had my 2007 RT done. It was smoother - for example being able to pull 30 in third (previously only in second) without chugging.

I suspect the dyno readout was a piece of fiction though.

I now have a 2013 LC GS and will not be having it done - even with the returners discount.

Back
Top Bottom