Nav V speed camera installing error

GSAMark

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just downloaded a 12 month subscription for speed/safety cameras. tried installing it via Garmin express, it gets to approx 90-95% complete...... hissy fits for about 30 seconds and then tells me there was an error installing it! anyone got an idea what might be causing it? :bow

Forget all that.... you wouldn't believe it if I told you that after trying for about 40 minutes to get it to work..... I come on and ask for help..... post the question then go and try again...... what feckin happens?....... yep....... it installed..... knob

You should be using the Garmin POI Installer software, rather than Garmin Express

Not sure if the POI installer is compatible with Mac is it? I did try installing from pocketgpsworld using their POI loader and that didn't work with Mac either

I did try that Andy but it told me in a big red box that it was not compatible and that I may get error messages! It said it was unable to open the compressed/zip files. I did try but there wasn't any info only icons of camping sites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unzip the contents of the zip file to another folder and then point poi loader to that folder and trythat i feel sure poi loader will not open zip files.

Back
Top Bottom