F700GS lightbar

moody

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone fitted a lightbar onto an F700GS?

I want some aux lights, but have a feeling the 800/650 light bar will be too close to the indicators.

Will I have to fit them to the crash bars!

So it appears no-one has any ideas about light bars!
Has anyone actually fitted aux lights to a 700?
How did you do it?

you can have a look at zenoverland, Gabe has some good mounting ideas although most are for the 800 i think but the angles look a bit different from the normal mounts so may be suitable for a 700 although i dont have a 700 so not sure :D

I have fitted Les Wassell 's Cree spots to the Adventure Spec crash bars fited to my F650gs. This puts the light at about knee level and great for flooding the road. No issues with being flashed by motorists and also well away from the indicators so they can also be seen.
Lastly in this position they dont see to get too dirty from road crap.

I have fitted Les Wassell 's Cree spots to the Adventure Spec crash bars fited to my F650gs. This puts the light at about knee level and great for flooding the road. No issues with being flashed by motorists and also well away from the indicators so they can also be seen.
Lastly in this position they dont see to get too dirty from road crap.

Thank you Steve
Do you have a photo?
My bike has SW Motech bars , and I am getting Les to fit some lights. It would be good to see how the Adventure Spec bars differ.

Fitted AUX lights now to a 700 onto SW Motec engine bars great result pm your email if you want pictures, but you will need the engine bars.

Back
Top Bottom