Newbie - Just bought a GS after 6 years with. 2 Multistrada's

Dazzy J

Reaction score
Hi guys just joined forum after buying a GS and putting in my multistrada after owning 2 over the last 6 years.
Been deliberating for over a year and finally took the plunge with a new GS1200 TE
picking it up next week. I took a test ride last week and within 2 hours found I didn't miss my multi, so took the plunge.
Even though I loved the multi, longer overseas trips always left me with that little worry at the back of my mind about reliability. Whilst I know the GS may not be perfect regards to reliability, I have now witnessed on 4 occasions just how good BMW are with their customers. Unlike Ducati.

Welcome. Enjoy collection day...and each one after. Don't be too put off by some of the nutjobs frequenting this site....:rob

Never to late to enjoy something different, I have loved all my old bikes, and usually the last one is the best lol. :beerjug:

Picked the bike up yesterday. I have to wait up to 2 weeks for the Givi Monokey rack to arrive though, which I requested in the deal.
A little rain on the way hope made it glaringly apparent that I will need a hugger to stop some of the crap.
Hopefully get some miles on it over the weekend.
Thanks for the welcome and comments.

Welcome. I have just made the same move from the Multi to a GS. I've only had chance to go out a couple of times but enjoying it so far.
Enjoy 👍

Back
Top Bottom