Navigator 6 phonebook problems.

BenGS

Reaction score
Evening,

I'm sure someone will know the answer. Basically, my Navigator VI is connected to my Iphone 7+ as well as my Interphone urban headset. Initially I could access phonebook and see names displayed when I made a call or received one. However, its decided it no longer wants to work. I am still able to make phone calls and receive phone calls but only numbers displayed. Music still works through Spotify but not able to view playlists etc on the 'Browse' function.

Does anyone have any advice? I've unpaired everything and re-paired and still the same. :blast

Cheers

Ben

Anyone...????
If all else fails, contact Garmin support. If they don't talk sense, say you wish to immediately escalate the issue, and threaten to contact their MD when the escalation team fail to get back to you. Although your experience may be better than mine as the holiday period is over now.

check on your iphone that the phone book is being shared in your blutooth menu.

otherwise reset the device. power off, power on while pressing the lower right of the screen, then release the screen when loading appears.

Pair the headset first to the GPS then the phone to the GPS.

Also worth checking the unified card name in your iphone, I dont really understand that, but say you have a number of phone lists (gmail, icloud etc) although the contacts are linked you need to make sure it uses the same name.

yeah as above reset , check you have the latest software on board by connecting to Garmin express job done never had any issues with it here ..on the Nav Bluetooth connection in settings check the phone has a tick by the box so it is connected

Brilliant cheers guys. I've checked Nav 6 and phone is ticked. I didn't know how to do a reset but I'll do it now and if all else fails I'll reset everything to factory settings and start again.

Back
Top Bottom