Schuberth C4 Visor Misting

Schuberth, venture capital and Pinlock

Interesting little article in the latest Motolegends catalogue (came with MCN) regarding the C4.

“Part of the issue comes from the fact that, in their infinite wisdom, the venture capital owners of Schuberth decided that they could save a buck or two by not using a genuine Pinlock, electing instead to use a lookalike version. A schoolboy error in our book”.

and...

“Unfortunately, there is not an option to fit a proper Pinlock because Schuberth have, we are told, stopped the company from making one for the C4. So your only option is to adjust the existing one to make it fit”.

My tuppence worth, the Sena 10U specifically for the C4 is not only dearer, but it does not come with the handlebar remote.

Tom

Schuberth dropped the ball with the C4. The liner isn't as good as C3, pinlock issues, comm issues, uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the C3 Pro was a "piece of shit" ... leaky, SRC comms incompatible with industry standards . A waterfall in your eyes ( as a BIKE journalist described it.)

Best to consider a shoei or similar .......

And the C3 Pro was a "piece of shit" ... leaky, SRC comms incompatible with industry standards . A waterfall in your eyes ( as a BIKE journalist described it.)

Best to consider a shoei or similar .......
My experience isn't bad with the C3Pro. It's the quietest and most comfy helmet I've ever had. And everybody sane will stay away from SRC comms. I put a Sena 20S on it and it works great. I can now upgrade to the new mesh comm 30K unit without switching the clamp and the speakers even. Modularity is awesome, integration not so much.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

My experience isn't bad with the C3Pro. It's the quietest and most comfy helmet I've ever had. And everybody sane will stay away from SRC comms. I put a Sena 20S on it and it works great. I can now upgrade to the new mesh comm 30K unit without switching the clamp and the speakers even. Modularity is awesome, integration not so much.

Quietest you say? I have a Scorpion Exo at £150 and the Schuberth C3 Pro at £450. I can tell you that the Scorpion is by far the quietest, particularly with the chin vents open.

Quietest you say? I have a Scorpion Exo at £150 and the Schuberth C3 Pro at £450. I can tell you that the Scorpion is by far the quietest, particularly with the chin vents open.
Haven't owned the Exo, is it rated with specific decibels?

Back
Top Bottom