Conti road attack 3 fitted and dealer fitted mod for forks at same time

How do the participants at the IOM TT scrub in their tyres ?

One "on bike video" I saw, shows the rider taking it easy for the first 5 minutes or so, but his "taking it easy" was hammering down Bray Hill and beyond at what must have been over 100mph with the familiar TT bike lean angles.

I think they rub then with aviation fuel and this removes the wax ... plus they don't seem to care as they have huge balls

Just an update
Proper ride today with Mrs on back
Great confidence in tyres feel better than annakee3 but then they are a road tyre so bit unfair.
But both of us in raptures about lack of noise road/tyre noise through the bars fairing area amazing made the bike 100 times better in my humble opinion.
Next weekend a decent test off to Devon for long weekend

Apparently, Conti have had production issues. Mine have been on back order for weeks but supplier has now confirmed they will be here on Tuesday. :thumb2

Ordered mine 2 1/2 weeks ago and still no response from my dealer? Why the short supply, is it because there's been a rush on orders?
Finally fitted last week and "they're great" as the tiger was heard to say :)

They are great ,great feel in Devon bit damp farmers out so mud and bit slippy but tyres ok no slips yet just me going mmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom