Green welly

It wasn't me, but been there many a time, also the place across the road is pretty decent as well, at least it was last time I stopped by.

James

We prefer the place across the road. Better food. Never really seen the attraction of the Green Welly other than being a bikermate meeting place

Yup, +1 for the The Real Food Café just down and across the road from the Green Welly. To be fair both spots are fine for a nibble, but if it's more a meal ye want, Real Food's the place to go...

Oh, to be back riding Scottish roads...feckin' love it up there! :)

Real Food Cafe

Place across the road for me too.

I'll be driving a sheep truck up to the market at Dallmally next month and then up to Fort William in early November.

Hopefully with some very expensive Blackie tups belonging to my neighbour

FP.

It was me West Coast ,headin home from Durness ,Good tae meet you ,loved you,re Kalahari 1100 :beerjug:

Hey 'Big Jets' - you going to be at St.Fillans on Sunday ??

I'll be on the 100 GS, the Ariel is still off the road (too many car repairs this year :blast).

:thumb

Bob.

Real Food cafe for us too. Discovered it was dog friendly and we have not used the Green Welly since. Even when we don’t have the dogs with us.

The Green Welly, such a fine location, such an underwhelming place.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

It's just up the road from me, looked really run down when I went and was shut. Half hour up the road you've got the Village Inn though, good scran there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom