gs'ers near me

ross.

Reaction score
as title suggests just wondered if there are any gs owners near me i live near skegness and also spend a fair bit of time over near fenton just north of lincoln. i have only had my early 1150 since feb and have spent some time and a few hard earned pennies bringing it back to life rode it for the first time yesterday to MOT, it passed:D

Try looking in the East Mids section and write something similar there.

We have regular breakfast meets in Notts, Leics and Lincs, and we're planning a weekend in November.

Try looking in the East Mids section and write something similar there.

We have regular breakfast meets in Notts, Leics and Lincs, and we're planning a weekend in November.

Just realised that you did post it in the East Mids section. I am an idiot. :comfort

Loads of us here, in fact I reckon we are the most interactive area when it comes to meets.
As you're in the area, as Tufty say, keep your eye out and muck in, we've got a half plan to camp and ride out in november if you're keen, no need to camp, just arrive on the day and Tufty will look after you ….hey Dave? :D

Loads of us here, in fact I reckon we are the most interactive area when it comes to meets.
As you're in the area, as Tufty say, keep your eye out and muck in, we've got a half plan to camp and ride out in november if you're keen, no need to camp, just arrive on the day and Tufty will look after you ….hey Dave? :D

yes that sounds great would be good to meet up with a few folk

I'm just south of Boston, but moving up spilsby way shortly.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom