2017 GSA Triple Black tank protection

I had the signaturecd stuff on mine. Easy to apply, and does the job.:thumb

Nutty do you have any pictures to share?
Where did you get them from?

Nah, I've sold the bike. I got it from your link. Stick UKGSER in the discount code, it should still work.

The signature product does not cover the whole area where it says GS and you can see it. Poor design for £50

I've got the Chipguard UK tank kit on mine, does the whole side of the tank, coming just below the stamped in GS logo, and a big section down the back spine of the tank. It's fitted in this picture, takes around 30 mins to an hour and is bubble free and 4k miles on still unmarked.

Image is pants as it's heavily cropped from a phone, sorry :)

Attachments

• gsapaint.jpg
    gsapaint.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 627
I've got the Chipguard UK tank kit on mine, does the whole side of the tank, coming just below the stamped in GS logo, and a big section down the back spine of the tank. It's fitted in this picture, takes around 30 mins to an hour and is bubble free and 4k miles on still unmarked.

Image is pants as it's heavily cropped from a phone, sorry :)

Could you please send me this picture on PM before crop
I cant work out how much area they're cover

Could you please send me this picture on PM before crop
I cant work out how much area they're cover

Will do but maybe this will give you a better idea mate? The reason I've scribbled on the seat in the second picture is it fit's down to below the seat. For the price of around £34 all in, it was a bargain, and works very well.

Attachments

• paintprotect1.jpg
    paintprotect1.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 530
  • paintprotect2.jpg
    paintprotect2.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 532
That's the kit mate, it is a little glossy, but I like that, it fits in well with the bike and is almost, as you can see from the first picture, invisible to the naked eye. Steve the proprietor is an odd character, if you mail him you get responses of 1 - 3 words :) but it was well packed, came with a squeegie and bottle for mixing up the water and drop of washing up liquid in, and arrived next day.

That's the kit mate, it is a little glossy, but I like that

Mines glossy too but I seem to remember that when speaking with the owner that he also does Matt finish ? Not certain but worth asking. FWIW the gloss looks good and emphasises the GS logo

Ok guys finally I’ve got my kit from Chipguard.
Two questions:
1. Moisturiser bottle looks like is empty, is it that ok?
2. How did you prepare surface before applying the film (what did you used to degrease)?

I used some surgical spirit and gave it a wipe over with that first and then another wipe with a clean dry microfibre. Then I used like warm water in the bottle (it’s supplied empty) with a couple of drops of washing up liquid.

Don’t be afraid to get it all saturated, it works better that way to get it into position, also spray your hands with the solution to before handling and get them wet, or it can leave finger prints in the film.

It is actually very easy to do though.

Back
Top Bottom