Weaponised GSA

Has Anybody clocked that these events are usually a couple of 2 up on a scooter

When do you see anyone two up on a scooter (except maybe a vintage Vespa or the like_) ???

You never see two up on a scooter here

Has Anybody clocked that these events are usually a couple of 2 up on a scooter

When do you see anyone two up on a scooter (except maybe a vintage Vespa or the like_) ???

You never see two up on a scooter here

At the moment..... they're coming.....

You could keep a distress flare Velcro'd in the cockpit

If you get attacked just flip the fuel cap up and shove the distress flare in there, that'll stop them riding it away and won't damage your tires

If you've got keyless it's a bonus

Or, carry a pot of 'acme' black paint and quickly paint a tunnel on a big wall so the thief drives into it!

Or, keep an 'acme' anvil on a long rope in the top box and simply toss it over an enormous cliff!

Neep neep!

Or, carry a pot of 'acme' black paint and quickly paint a tunnel on a big wall so the thief drives into it!

Or, keep an 'acme' anvil on a long rope in the top box and simply toss it over an enormous cliff!

Neep neep!

Showing your age :rob :D

GOOD NEWS

Ok great news.

I've had a long conversation with one of the Directors at Smart Water UK this morning and they are also in agreement with me on this crime epidemic :thumb

They've already been in contact with the Metropolitan Police and various other forces around the South East of England for a propellant Smart Water defensive device for the Police to help their own officers identify fleeing criminals.

They've had to look into the Laws of deploying such a device and now have something they can bring to market.

I've agreed to visit their R&D department in the next couple of weeks and have been asked to be part of their Development for bikers. As I'm an Advanced Biker and Blood Biker I think I could help.

All accepted this side, so hopefully we will have something soon. :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

Will keep you posted. :clap

Ok great news.

I've had a long conversation with one of the Directors at Smart Water UK this morning and they are also in agreement with me on this crime epidemic :thumb

They've already been in contact with the Metropolitan Police and various other forces around the South East of England for a propellant Smart Water defensive device for the Police to help their own officers identify fleeing criminals.

They've had to look into the Laws of deploying such a device and now have something they can bring to market.

I've agreed to visit their R&D department in the next couple of weeks and have been asked to be part of their Development for bikers. As I'm an Advanced Biker and Blood Biker I think I could help.

All accepted this side, so hopefully we will have something soon. :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

not just GOOD NEWS, that's GREAT NEWS. :clap

not just GOOD NEWS, that's GREAT NEWS. :clap

Early thoughts being suggested are a propellant hand-held device with the form factor similar to 'pepper spray', but obviously without the pepper. :green gri

All options on table with no conclusions yet, but it could be accompanied with either optional Hi-Viz Jacket, or Arm-Band, or bike sticker to warn that you are armed with Smart Water Defensive Propellant. Or nothing at all whichever you choose.

Holstered in a pouch close to hand, on the bike frame, or belt, or such like? ... and armed with Smart Water which is forensically linked to you as an individual via registration, you are then a key witness. Carry it with you when off the bike.

A serious hurdle Police have is identification on suspects. Help catch the bastards and send them to prison !!

Its already legal in a gel spray.

Wont deter the little fuckers though, they dont care about getting caught.

No that's right, but getting caught, AND GETTING CONVICTED is another matter.

The fuckers have every excuse and alibi already of why they were helping Grandma with her crutches at the time, so couldn't have been there.

Placing them at the scene is a big step forward.

Once they realise this Smart Water all over them and places them at the scene, they'll have to DUMP everything they wear... helmets, gloves, boots, jeans, jackets, and that will get tiresome very quickly as this Smart Water doesn't just wash off. Targeting their Skin like hands, chin, neck etc...

No that's right, but getting caught, AND GETTING CONVICTED is another matter.

The fuckers have every excuse and alibi already of why they were helping Grandma with her crutches at the time, so couldn't have been there.

Placing them at the scene is a big step forward.

Once they realise this Smart Water all over them and places them at the scene, they'll have to DUMP everything they wear... helmets, gloves, boots, jeans, jackets, and that will get tiresome very quickly as this Smart Water doesn't just wash off. Targeting their Skin like hands, chin, neck etc...

They won't care, even if convicted, they will just get more probation, more community orders, more conditions such are curfews etc. They don't stick to them, go back to court, and the court imposes the same conditions.
Even if they go to prison, they don't really care.

They won't care, even if convicted, they will just get more probation, more community orders, more conditions such are curfews etc. They don't stick to them, go back to court, and the court imposes the same conditions.
Even if they go to prison, they don't really care.

Doesn't matter one bit. If they weren't bothered about being caught, they wouldn't carry weapons.

They're cowards and they are absolutely bothered about being caught. Bike theft is easy money at the moment and they can't get money sat in prison.

So if we make it such a pain in the arse while we are mobile, they'll go find something else to do with their fucktard lives. That means static bikes, so lock them up.

I care more that we fight back and contribute to catching them if we are ever involved in that scenario.

You don't even need to be the owner to use this stuff, so long as you're prepared to give a witness statement to help your bikermate, when the Smart Water is traced back to you.

Some info on your new mobile defence system :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o4ZJjWDA9mU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NpqW-xjFfZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok great news.

That’s great news. Although you’re a complete loony, you’ve hit upon something here, which could potentially make a difference.:thumb:D

You got there in the end.:beerjug:

Doesn't matter one bit. If they weren't bothered about being caught, they wouldn't carry weapons.

Got to disagree with that. Being caught by the police has nothing to do with the carrying of weapons.
The weapons are there both to facilitate the theft and to the owner of the bike stomping the pricks in to the ground.

Got to disagree with that. Being caught by the police has nothing to do with the carrying of weapons.
The weapons are there both to facilitate the theft and to the owner of the bike stomping the pricks in to the ground.

Agree, they are worried about getting a shoeing. But not scared of the police, not scared of the criminal justice system.

Back
Top Bottom