Weaponised GSA

Best post here - Bet that can't be easily beaten..... ( Considering the absolute bollocks being spouted)

There was some fella on here, a few years ago - that had Luftwaffe crosses in rows on his GSA tank - to signify "kills" :blast

If I remember correctly - he didn't take too kindly to the ridicule.

I seem to recall a contributor to this forum who stated that he always carries a short length of specially selected stick in his pocket. I think he had an appropriately oriental sounding name for this tactical weapon, the deployment if which involved jabbing motions to vulnerable parts of the assailant. Maybe we should all bungee such a stick to our handlebars? I could supply them to anyone who wants one: £6.70 plus pp.
Alan R

It's called a kubitan and is illegal in this country I have this on good authority from a member of the Metropolitans finest.

Go and ask the widows of those 'have a go heroes ', or the guys who have lost their eyesight to an acid attack if they would have done something different if they'd thought of the consequences of their actions.
I have considered my reaction - and that is to let the bike go. Nothing else makes sense. I don't get attached to inanimate objects - there are things I'd risk my life for - defence of friends and family for example - but a vehicle? Doesn't appear anywhere on the list.

Like this unfortunate soul?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/two-arrested-after-man-dies-trying-to-stop-moped-theft/

At least they stopped the moped from being stolen....

It's called a kubitan and is illegal in this country I have this on good authority from a member of the Metropolitans finest.
So I'm not going to get rich selling bits of stick, even though I can now give them a special name?
Bugger! A Missed opportunity.
Alan R

I would rather die trying, than live every day as a coward.

You really are, 'Dah man, bro'.

what a dick.

calling me bro because i am black, funny you are

Another insight into your mysterious and secretive world.

racist twat, do one.

Comedy gold!

:jes:jes:jes

It's nearly as funny as the French fiasco :augie :D

Song of Solomon 1:5-6

Given the (lack of) fighting prowess but unquestionable expertise in Home Counties' snug bar loitering with like minds of the average GS (1200 WC variant) bod, instead of rockets and guns....... I'd go for rickets and gins

Fuck... Sainsburys ran out of JIF Squeezy...

Full combat readiness is postponed...

Stand Down

Here is something tactical :blast Makes a good bat:augie

Attachments

• IMG_9050.jpg
    IMG_9050.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 269
Anyways Wapping :blast

For the lowest shittest thread ever produced on UKGSers you've posted on TWENTY occasions in this thread.

You're one of the biggest contributors to this shit. :bow

What say ye... :clap

So I'm not going to get rich selling bits of stick, even though I can now give them a special name?
Bugger! A Missed opportunity.
Alan R

I wouldn't it attracts the same sentence as unlicensed firearms.

Back
Top Bottom