Weaponised GSA

Should any scrote try and steal one of Nutty's awesome steeds whilst he is out hooning he will beat them away with his nav6 as it is about all its good for :D

Should any scrote try and steal one of Nutty's awesome steeds whilst he is out hooning he will beat them away with his nav6 as it is about all its good for :D

They can take the fucking nav 6 with the bike

Wow! that's original........I don't visit this site much now as I can't be done with all your mamby pamby shite, to be honest..

I didn't realise that I had automatically subscribed for another year so I will hang around just to please you.... :D :dabone

give them the bike then while they are on it push them over ,then while they are trapped under it give them a good kicking or deal with their accomplice

Ok I've had some more ideas but can't deploy them effectively and at short notice. Or they could actually be used against you to the thiefs benefit.

But I still like the - puncture your own tyres scenario (or the theifs tyres).

So what could we use quickly, and at hand, which wouldn't be classed as an offensive weapon?

Any ideas?

Puncture your own tyres scenario would be you've been forceably dismounted and they're in control of your machine but not yet mobile.

Just been reading about UK Knife Law and banned weapons, being in posession of etc... including 'spikes'

https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

It suggests that if you have a weapon and are Charged with Posession, providing its not on the banned list, you would have to justify and expain its use in Court.

So even though you may be Charged, you shouldn't be Convicted if you have not used it in a threatening way.

This means your reason for carrying would be for defensive purposes to puncture your own tyres. To stop your machine being 'jacked' and ridden away.

You would then retreat from the scene with self-defense in mind. Do not attack anyone with it unless in self-defense.

Anyone see an issue here?

Obviously whatever you use wouldn't be on display, but would have to be easily to hand.

The law does not recognise the difference between a defensive weapon and an offensive one - they will all be classed as offensive weapons...

The law does not recognise the difference between a defensive weapon and an offensive one - they will all be classed as offensive weapons...

Makes sense, but if it isn't being used as a weapon, only to scuttle your bike, then that doesn't apply.

The only weird scenario is using it to damage your own bike in a public place. Could the Crown Prosecution Service then class it as a weapon because it was used to cause physical damage?

Anyways, whatever you use ideally needs to temporarily deflate your tyres, a single puncture hole dead center can be repaired at roadside with a puncture repair kit.

Slashing your own tyres will create a Recovery only scenario which will get expensive.

Apparently it is not advised to attack the thiefs bike or puncture their tyres as you could be subject to a claim of Criminal Damage.

But you can damage your own bike tyres.

Dear someone who thinks slashing their own tyres is a good plan...
Next time you are about to fit new tyres, could you please get a gang of tooled up herberts to surprise you at the lights, push you off your bike and (at the very least) stand in the way while you get yourself up off the ground, find your tyre slashing implement and slash your tyres before your bike is out of range. Once you've done that, perhaps you could let the rest of us know how well it worked.
Frankly, I'd be surprised if slashing your tyres whilst alone in your garage with access to your toolbox was a particularly quick and easy task.

Back
Top Bottom