Weaponised GSA

This could be as simple as buying some smart water and putting it into a toy water gun...! :nenau

Indeed, or any squeezy bottle

Like a JIF lemon juice container haha.... long distance shot

What do you think?

It could potentially be used as a marker for ANY offence that you are unfortunately involved with.

Like physical abuse, road rage, etc?

Extreme setup would be small powerful CO2 canisters attached to bike propelling Smart Water in all directions while you ride out of a situation :bow

Linked to your handlebar controls via Hex Ezcan or CanSmart.

:bounce1

This thread just keeps on giving. :D
I can see it now....
Rufty tufty hardcore off road adventurer bedecked in chains and locks worn like bandoliers and brandishing a kid's Super Soaker chasing an innocent spotty yoof pizza delivery scooter rider through rush hour traffic jam. :D :D

Back in a bit....I'm just nipping out to fit a compressed air powered Smart Water firing Gatling gun to the machine gun pintle on my Ural sidecar. :augie

Bejeesus it sounds as if Walsall has changed since I lived there

Are the Humungus in town these days ? :eek:

I ride all over the fecking place. It's not Walsall I have the issue with.

Anyways, believe it or not Smart Water DON'T have a current 'solution' for this situation (the nearest thing they have is in Bank's on a sprinkler system).

I'm now talking with their R&D Department to see what we can do.

I wonder if these are available at Halfords for motorcycles?
May raise a few eyebrows if deployed at Tesco's or the morning cummute.

What do you think?

It could potentially be used as a marker for ANY offence that you are unfortunately involved with.

Like physical abuse, road rage, etc?

What do I think?

1. That you have spent too long with like minds, their expensive lifestyles and their GS motorcycles

2. That you are a fecking loony

Eyes wide open, ride defensively, always come to a stop at the front of the traffic lights by filtering/overtaking/etc. If they come up and get off their bikes heading for me, I'd use the throttle. And if you can't outride a bunch of scrotes on their scooters, you deserve to have the bike taken off ya! :rob

I think you are overthinking a problem that is unlikely to happen,do what Spareparts said and if you cant get away from them pull into a garage they all have cctv drop the bike on the floor and run into the building and get an extinguisher and fight.

I think you are overthinking a problem that is unlikely to happen,do what Spareparts said and if you cant get away from them pull into a garage they all have cctv drop the bike on the floor and run into the building and get an extinguisher and fight.

I agree, but it caught my imagination so I ran with it.

So, what's the consensus on the 'must have' weapon protection?

Also, as I only have a lowly GS and not the full bodied GSA is it relevant to me, or will there be a separate thread for the GS?

So, what's the consensus on the 'must have' weapon protection?

Also, as I only have a lowly GS and not the full bodied GSA is it relevant to me, or will there be a separate thread for the GS?

We're still in the piss-taking phase, but slowly moving towards R&D phase soon.

Updates to follow if we all survive long enough

Back
Top Bottom