Asturias

Careful about rentals not awing their bikes on trails. The only one I know that does is in Spain but Anton at Rent-a-Tiger does allow his bikes on trails. Note that he has a 'branch' in Malaga which makes Portugal possible if not exactly ideal ...

But I've also had very positive feedback about Eurobiketrans and very helpful contact with them about my own 'business' - so options still open!

Regs

Simon

It seems like there is plenty of Tarmac to play on without going on the trails. The big concern with renting is the huge upfront deposit which I assume then becomes the excess should you have an accident or if the bike gets stolen .

Replicating it all but exactly in Google....

I make it only 177 miles?

So not bad for a breakfast run.....

Add another (almost) 30 miles of very twisty back roads to that figure because we didn’t set off from Luarca, we set off from Cabo Vidio (Cudillero) and we took the old road which is 43kms. Or did you already account for that?

Only 180 sleeps until we do it all again, Arsey!!:clap:beerjug:

Last to The Regueirin pays for the “cachopos”.....so get your money ready.

Add another (almost) 30 miles of very twisty back roads to that figure because we didn’t set off from Luarca, we set off from Cabo Vidio (Cudillero) and we took the old road which is 43kms. Or did you already account for that?

Only 180 sleeps until we do it all again, Arsey!!:clap:beerjug:

Last to The Regueirin pays for the “cachopos”.....so get your money ready.

Can’t wait !

Infact I really can’t wait,so I’m off there today for a play !

I translated that link you sent me and posting here for those heading to Asturias this summer.

3bdd547a72eae778e765e34f36e17879.png

40bbef72e294e7ef433a5c943e5b8cca.png

Hopefully they’ll be done by mid September when the H2 SX comes to play.

BASTARD. I want to be there.... :drool

Forgot to mention, there's a copyright on that little scrap of paper that you published last year. :D

That CB1300 ought to just about cover it.:green gri

80 sleeps now

Enjoy Arsey and save some for me as I'm on the Clipper to Portsmouth then the Brittany Ferry from PM to Bilbao mid September. Very much looking forward to it.

Quite possibly the finest roads in Europe .
Will post up a more detailed description of the ride we did yesterday when I get home but we took this route and it was probably the best single day's riding I've ever had !

be5a58e023e084893258df293991eb21.jpg

80f5478aca53fc261bf63b9d84d75255.png
3935f1e6327227dcc6fceb749d36ec2e.jpg
4c5e39da9b4f9254bb9d8620d02cdcc2.jpg

Thanks Arsey, got 3 nights in Oviedo on our way back to the ferry mid September, that's one of our days sorted

Back
Top Bottom