Hello boys

It's no good for you att your to cynical where as rich has panda eyes at any new an shiny stuff ,he'll be riding out of there on a new bike for sure

He will buy a new Softail Slim and the circle of life will be complete...... I fear the sands of time are running out for the VROD.

It was a truly horrible motorcycle, a carbuncle even.....

And your homemade fake red Fatboy with its gay diamante studded leather saddlebags was even more horrid. :p

Oh and its beach bars are ridiculous. Riding behind you I kept thinking they made you look like a constipated sumo wrestler squatting down to break wind.

Attachments

• IMG_1764.JPG
    IMG_1764.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 231
Hey Dave are you back for good or just popping in for a "half of stout" whilst the Shovel is being recovered... again? :nenau

:D

I'll have you know the shovel is running like a Swiss watch ,just been to the trip out on it .....its now my daily ride if I was to have a daily ride ......could I have pork scratching with my stout please

No HOG shite or faded denim here but I have just necked a Depixol tablet with half a bottle of Prosecco before going to puppy training classes with Wilson. :jager

No HOG shite or faded denim here but I have just necked a Depixol tablet with half a bottle of Prosecco before going to puppy training classes with Wilson. :jager

Gay....

Tonight I have decided that the VRod is the best Harley Davidson motorcycle I have ever owned and ridden.

I think it's really smashing and lovely and I really want it to be the keeper I've never had. :comfort

Cheers all my journey is now over. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom