Hello boys

Tricky & Rob are lost souls, wandering in the wilderness, looking for something they shall never find or indeed have.

Amen - seeking glory at the watering hole of consumer gratification.

I sat on the beach last night, watching the sun go down in the eastern Solent - and I thanked the lord for the clarity she has given me.

Amen - seeking glory at the watering hole of consumer gratification.

I sat on the beach last night, watching the sun go down in the eastern Solent - and I thanked the lord for the clarity she has given me.

Nature has so much more to give than any human.....I was sat by the river in the middle of nowhere when I wrote that, dog at my side, crane flies emerging from the ground in their soft suits, swallows just beginning to get in the mood to pick them off as they take their first tentative glides, their last meals before they head south. Swans gliding effortlessly, on the reflections of the grassy banks and the willow trees.....Quite a beautiful morning it is.

Circumcised and pebbles.

:thumb2

You're missing out there. On a pebble beach I like to see how many pebbles I can get under my foreskin. 68 is my record. The ride home was a little precarious though...all that weight on one side you see.

You're missing out there. On a pebble beach I like to see how many pebbles I can get under my foreskin. 68 is my record. The ride home was a little precarious though...all that weight on one side you see.

Story of my life..

Tricky & Rob are lost souls, wandering in the wilderness, looking for something they shall never find or indeed have.

maybe its just guidance we are lacking? or are we right and you lot are so wrong..

Suffering fools like you more like.

Moaning whinging whining man finds solace at last in rural Portugal. :blast

We can all live in hope. :)

Followed by a kip at the table and numerous slaps on the head aka Benny Hill. :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom