Fiamm Mini blaster not working!

I agree the safest way to power the horn would be a separate relay fitted with at least a 20amp fuse, when wiring use thicker than normal wire & make sure the negative terminal from horn has a good cable & connection.

Great stuff thanks lads, love that even the simplest threads can muster up a bit of a spat too... oh the entertainment!!!

Great stuff thanks lads, love that even the simplest threads can muster up a bit of a spat too... oh the entertainment!!!

Yeah there are two clowns in here that insist that their £12 contraption is the best thing ever invented. I heard it even cures cancer!

I dunno. You're doing a very good impression of being a complete knob.

And I think you're mate has some brown stuff on his nose.

Point to me a post where I've mentioned anything for £12.00?

Have you looked at this in any detail - thought not.

I have a Fuzeblock too - however maximum current draw per circuit is 10amps - the Stebel takes 18 amps. You therefore require a separate power feed.

The Fuzeblock I have fitted powers other circuits.

My £3 relay does the job, I do not need to spend £200 to power the horn.

Did you actually read what the OP posted - perhaps not.

Last time I looked the OP wanted advice on fitting a FIAMM Mini Blaster which supposedly takes just over 5amps which is why it is marginal running off the CANBUS

I was quoting your post to address the question of why the OP might find a power distribution system of some kind useful, as it would be suitable for powering HIS horn. It is totally irrelevant what you connected to yours and how much current it takes, though if it is really 18amps then it must be an incredibly inefficient design.

Did you actually read what the OP posted - perhaps not.

Last time I looked the OP wanted advice on fitting a FIAMM Mini Blaster which supposedly takes just over 5amps which is why it is marginal running off the CANBUS

I was quoting your post to address the question of why the OP might find a power distribution system of some kind useful, as it would be suitable for powering HIS horn. It is totally irrelevant what you connected to yours and how much current it takes, though if it is really 18amps then it must be an incredibly inefficient design.

Oh dear, follow the thread. Someone suggested using the Hex EZcan, which is what I replied to - you might notice it as I quoted his post.

Try to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom