Southbound b&b near Limoges

dave hendy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We have just come back from 6 nights at Southbound b&b South of Limoges http://southboundbandb.co.uk highly recommended for stop offs to the Pyrenees etc or for exploring the surrounding areas. The whole area is a maze of twisty roads with the Dordogne, Puy Mary, Oradour Sur Glane etc near by. There is barn parking for your bike although you are in a rural setting.

Steve and Sue can’t be more helpful and the optional evening meal is well worth having even though you might have trouble fitting into your trousers after a few days! Otherwise there is no where to go within walking distance so it would mean going back out on your bike or getting a taxi, although with Sue’s cooking there is no need!

A nice place for couples although fine for you on your own or with a mate. Only 3 bedrooms so no good for groups.

We are staying again next year on the way to the Pyrenees

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that looks lovely, thanx for the heads up.
I really like that part of France. We've just come back from the Lot region and I am determined to go back far more regularly.

e12c5fea2b5641d8882812213c6fc3d8.jpg
a3a4c5bb34be3e9349d58a107b5bd0b6.jpg
982c1db620fb6e23b73a73a3bc30c3fc.jpg
afa3b3d3c6445987551f68b4cebf8ac0.jpg
3e174c14a40cca7357eb2ed6d0b38e66.jpg

Southbound is still running as a b&b although it is now up for sale.

Hope they don't sell too soon as we are staying there in September:eek: To be fair Sue and Steve don't expect it to sell quickly;)

If you get stuck come to 3Bs Biking instead, same area. But unless they have a buyer lined up now, a sale wouldn’t be likely to go through by September anyway with the way things work over here.
We’re friends of Sue & Steve.

If you get stuck come to 3Bs Biking instead, same area. But unless they have a buyer lined up now, a sale wouldn’t be likely to go through by September anyway with the way things work over here.
We’re friends of Sue & Steve.

Thanks for the offer, should be ok though:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom