Thread: Southbound b&b near Limoges

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Southbound b&b near Limoges

We have just come back from 6 nights at Southbound b&b South of Limoges http://southboundbandb.co.uk highly recommended for stop offs to the Pyrenees etc or for exploring the surrounding areas. The whole area is a maze of twisty roads with the Dordogne, Puy Mary, Oradour Sur Glane etc near by. There is barn parking for your bike although you are in a rural setting.

Steve and Sue can’t be more helpful and the optional evening meal is well worth having even though you might have trouble fitting into your trousers after a few days! Otherwise there is no where to go within walking distance so it would mean going back out on your bike or getting a taxi, although with Sue’s cooking there is no need!

A nice place for couples although fine for you on your own or with a mate. Only 3 bedrooms so no good for groups.

We are staying again next year on the way to the Pyrenees

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Well that looks lovely, thanx for the heads up.
    I really like that part of France. We've just come back from the Lot region and I am determined to go back far more regularly.

I almost forgot Stanley the cat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few more from Southbound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk