Airhead Event 2017

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
In case anyone has missed the post, the 8th running of the popular Airhead/Gentlemens Wee kend/ Devon Chill Out event is being held on 6th to 8th October 2017.
Details are posted in "Other Events".
I have asked a mod to move it into " National Events" but had no response.

Same as previous seven years apart from no charge this year as I'm combining it with my leaving party.

Up as a sticky now Sid :thumb2
Thank you Kenny. I really hope you can join us again

This year we are not doing the Paypal pay in advance for two reasons.

Firstly, having run it for seven seasons, we want this final event to be a thank you to all the good friends who have supported us in the past. We really want EVERYONE who has been before to come and ienjoy the final Devon Party. Equally, if you have never been before, this is your last chance to join the legendary event.

Secondly, I will be running it as a free event with no costs. I will cover ALL costs for the events as it is my leaving event.

Please post below if you are coming so that we have a rough number of attendees.

Usually anytime from Friday lunchtime. I'll put up the sign posts on Friday morning from The Union Pub, Stibb Cross EX38 8LH. It is about 10 miles south of Bideford in North Devon. Pub is open from 5.00 pm. By place is 3 miles from pub. Signs will show pictures of Airhead engine or big "Party Here" signs.

Easier way is turn off M5 at Jn27 and take the A361 to Barnstaple and Bideford. You will pass South Molton the home of James Sherlock BMW spares.

Easier way is turn off M5 at Jn27 and take the A361 to Barnstaple and Bideford. You will pass South Molton the home of James Sherlock BMW spares.

But you'll miss the great road from South Molton to Stibb Cross :(

Usually anytime from Friday lunchtime. I'll put up the sign posts on Friday morning from The Union Pub, Stibb Cross EX38 8LH. It is about 10 miles south of Bideford in North Devon. Pub is open from 5.00 pm. By place is 3 miles from pub. Signs will show pictures of Airhead engine or big "Party Here" signs.

But you'll miss the great road from South Molton to Stibb Cross :(

I was going to take the B2227 Taunton to South Morton then across....

I'd already figured the location though a little detective work :D

Hi Sid,
Not able to make it this year, so hope all goes well!
Have you finally found a place in France?
Look forward to the next French Wee Kend. You will be able to hang out with those French Harley guys...!
Regards to all
Roger

Hi Roger.
Really sorry that you can't make it.
Today I drove to the infamous Winkleigh Cider place and bought 2 x 20 litres of the Medium Cider. Tomorrow I will collect the Real Ale from the local brewery. We will also have lager and wine etc for the ladies. :)
Never too late to join us.
Event will be signposted from The Union Inn at Stibb Cross, North Devon.

We are doing a mega Jersey Bean Crock for Friday and Saturday night.

The sign posts are up!
I now have a black thumb after missing nail and clouting my thumb.

Sun is shining and all looking good. :)

Good to see everyone, thanks for the hospitality and good luck with the move Sid. See you in France at some point I'm sure. Speak soon re the bike...

Many thanks to all those who attended. As always, we met several old friends and made a few new ones.
Next year will be an International Event held in France near Agen.
Cheers
Sid

Back
Top Bottom