September Breakfast, Portland Fishing Lakes, Sat 30th September ( I forgot to do it)

(RIP) Arkwright

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
September Breakfast, Portland Fishing Lakes, Sibthorpe.

Any time after 9.00am, open until 12.00.

Portland Fishing Lakes,
Longhedge Lane,
Sibthorpe,
Newark Notts,
NG23 5PN.

http://www.portlandfishing.co.uk/#/h...-us/4524497378

Unfortunately I forgot to do this before I went away, sorry!

I will sort the October breakfast in the next few days!

Thanx Duncan.

And so the theme continues......................................................working. :mad:

Thanx Duncan.

And so the theme continues......................................................working. :mad:

Why don't you give Uncle Duncle a list of Saturdays you can do? You know, for October, November and December.

I'm afraid I can't make it as I'm marshalling the Edinburgh Trial (forgot to enter)

Take aways to the Park Hospital around 12.00 might be okay otherwise it will be Oct.

Got back Sunday afternoon, Bill.... I'll bore you with the details when we meet up next....assuming I haven't done a road report before hand. :D

Excellent, I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. :beerjug:

Excellent turnout chaps, considering i didn't post it 'til Tuesday! 18 Bikes, 22 people!

IMG_0145-XL.jpg

IMG_0146-XL.jpg

I can't imagine who owns this!

IMG_0147-XL.jpg

Many thanks for organising, Arkwright:beerjug:
A most enjoyable time was had and it was nice to speak with knowledgeable people and gain understanding of things that will be pertinent to myself in the coming months:thumb2

I can only say......Anyone who has a vanity plate on their motorcycle must be a right wanker.:D

Many thanks for organising, Arkwright:beerjug:
A most enjoyable time was had and it was nice to speak with knowledgeable people and gain understanding of things that will be pertinent to myself in the coming months:thumb2

I can only say......Anyone who has a vanity plate on their motorcycle must be a right wanker.:D
Not to mention a total twat

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom