Recommend me some roads in the Black Forrest

You should ride the Clock Street. It goes in a big circle and you can go to lots of cuckoo clock shops and you can stop at the beach at Titisee

I spent last week in the Black Forest for 4 days. I had the best ever hotel in the small town of Schonwald £120 4 nights with breakfast thrown in and a garage for ther bike which is a perfect location about 25 fabulous miles from Titisee and on the amazing B500 which has to be ridden . What I did was just make up some routes using the windy roads option on my Nav V1 and it did all the hard work for me amazing smooth tarmac virtually traffic free. L124 near Frieburg as far as I remember was one of the highest roads of the area .
I visited here many years ago and didn't remember it for great roads but I think I was using a map rather than just making routes up with the windiest roads I could join up on the pc then downloaded to sat nav.. You'll not be disapointed thats for sure

I spent last week in the Black Forest for 4 days. I had the best ever hotel in the small town of Schonwald £120 4 nights with breakfast thrown in and a garage for ther bike which is a perfect location about 25 fabulous miles from Titisee and on the amazing B500 which has to be ridden . What I did was just make up some routes using the windy roads option on my Nav V1 and it did all the hard work for me amazing smooth tarmac virtually traffic free. L124 near Frieburg as far as I remember was one of the highest roads of the area .
I visited here many years ago and didn't remember it for great roads but I think I was using a map rather than just making routes up with the windiest roads I could join up on the pc then downloaded to sat nav.. You'll not be disapointed thats for sure

Don't suppose you have the name of the particular hotel to hand? :)

Pension Williams is great value and in a really good location, the owners are great, often giving us lifts to the steak house up the road or train station if we fancy a day off the bike, last time we stayed he went to the Pizza shop to pick up everyones Pizza order for them.

All of them. TBH I just plugged in two destinations and allowed the satnav to find a curvy route, and was treated to mostly outstanding roads through beautiful countryside. You’d have to try pretty hard to go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Like you I have been back(4 weeks) from the Black Forest amazing roads far to many to remember I also just plugged a twisting route into my nav vi
Stayed in Titisee and was amazed at how cheap the accommodation was
Just go and point the bike you will find epic roads without looking for them

Definitely the L124 (between Horben to Oberried on the SchauinslandstraBe - this section is only about 8km but fantastic fun) and surrounding area.... it's awesome.

The L186 from Waldkirch over Kandel mountain to St. Peter followed by the L127 and L128 to St. Märgen. Take a left through the Hexenloch canyon via Wildgutach and then follow the L173 towards Furtwangen and the Schwarzwalder Hochstrasse (B300). I'm sure you will like it.

Back
Top Bottom