Cymarc Digital Clock Guard Fitted, with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlord

Do Not Resuscitate
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As part of my ongoing 'weaponised' strategy, I fitted the Cymarc Digital Clock Guard. So thieving scum can't dismantle my bike in seconds by the roadside.

Anyways, as nicely made as it is, I thought I'd try some 4D Carbon Vinyl Effect stuck on. Thought it looked ok actually.

From a distance it just looks black, but when the sun hits it, it comes alive like carbon fibre would. Nice.

What do you think? Very cheap to do and if you don't like it you just peel it back off.

Attachments

• CDCG 1.jpg
    CDCG 1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 775
  • CDCG 2.jpg
    CDCG 2.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 807
Not keen. It reminds me of a cloud silhouette as used by weather forecasters. A bit in yer face. Not subtle. Still, as you say, it can be peeled off. Do it now!
Alan R

Yours fits better than the one on mine does despite numerous attempts to get it lined up.
Unfortunately Mark doesn't seem to take on board feedback from actual users of the stuff he makes.

From the photo it looks as if the internal profile of the clock guard fails to match the outer profile of the instrument cluster.

It may serve a purpose but I think it looks :barf

Bunch of miserable gits :D

I like it.

Nice Shaun, it blends in soon enough you won't even notice it... :)

does adding the carbon stuff make it lighter and stronger :rolleyes:
I have some white carbon stuff.. now that would look nice :barf

imo that's a good job and as long as you are happy who gives a shit whining bastards who don't have any style or ingenuity

What a load of hyped up bollocks

Weaponized !!

the only way to weaponize a bike is to plug in a 12v - 240v inverter and connect up to any part of the bike you want.

This is just bling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom