East Mids Winter Camp 17/18/19 November

Anyone also coming?

No Fuck tiger has done his usual, YES YES YES no no n o no malarky.:rolleyes:
And so has the esteemed MR Bear, which actually I'm eternally grateful, this means the rest of us will have a chance to eat.:D

Would have been good to catch up tho…..tossers.

PS is there Rugby this w/e and is it on in the local pubs?:trippy

Anyone also coming?

No Fuck tiger has done his usual, YES YES YES no no n o no malarky.:rolleyes:
And so has the esteemed MR Bear, which actually I'm eternally grateful, this means the rest of us will have a chance to eat.:D

Would have been good to catch up tho…..tossers.

PS is there Rugby this w/e and is it on in the local pubs?:trippy

Some of us have to work :rob Enjoy the weekend :beerjug:

Hope to get there for mid-afternoon. Think its going to be a double sleeping bag weekend.

It was all going so well: mild nights, tee shirt days, no morning frost. Walked out of work this afternoon, jumped on the bike and thought ummmmm bit chilly - just checked the weekend temperatures :blast:blast:blast.
Unfortunately I can’t fit 2 sleeping bags on the back of my bike :eek:

Should be there mid afternoon
Think I'll trailer the bike there so I can bring lots of warm gear

Just to let everyone know, we may need to be careful about parking arrangements for 4 wheelers at the cricket ground.

I will find out what the rules are when I meet the chap with the keys.

I'm off tomorrow so once I've walked the dogs all I have to do is secure the bike to the trailer using ratchet straps and I can set off.
I hope to make it in time for the 10:00 hrs. start on Saturday morning. :)

Will be there Saturday morning to set up tent then go on the road trip
Got a design team meeting on friday afternoon now which has fucked up my packing plans :mad:
Looking forward to a good session on Saturday night though

Thanks to Chris aka Mistakat for a very enjoyable 130 mile road ride on some really greasy/slippy lanes and to Derrick for performing as the sweeper truck. The pub for luch was a nice find too with staff with warming smile ;-)
Archie

Thanks to all the green lane guys for looking after me and helping me pick my bike up...... numerous times!! Had a great day though, and sorry for slowing you down.
At least I provided some entertainment to the ones behind me!! Haha!
It’s going to take me a fortnight to clean it (and me) now!!!

Carlo

adece700a21fb2e8a432f26c7d5b245c.jpg
36e012c3bb18414478c9c0298749d3c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the road ride was @130 - 140 miles.
Amazing what the trunk roads avoid and most people miss.

As usual. Well planned route, bit greasy for my dodgy riding skills and dodgier knobblies.:rob

Fair crapped myself on some slow tight corners, but I had a fucking loose Screw right on my ass, mad bastard pushing me on.

Enjoyable weekend lads and I'd like to do it again soon.:thumb

How's Dunc?

An excellent weekend.

Thanks to Tufty for organising, mikey for leading the brilliant lanes run, to the 2 Pauls for lending me a few bits and pieces and congratulations to Carlo for some excellent riding (seriously).

I was the last one out and found some money on the floor, by the gate so please check your pockets gents - if no one claims it I’ll stick it in the kitty for the next do.

What’s that? February weekend at the miners standard? :beerjug:

gspod, thanks for volunteering to organise the February weekend. :hide

Thanks to all for attending the weekend. I had a brilliant weekend, despite being a little cold in my tent on the first night.

Thanks to Chris and Derek for the road ride, Flatdog for the abuse, John RTW for vacuuming the pavilion and everyone else for their company. A special thank you to Timaloy for dinner Friday night. You're a very nice man.

Thanks also for Mikeyboy for your help in arranging everything.

:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

Looking forward to the next weekend!

An excellent weekend.

Thanks to Tufty for organising, mikey for leading the brilliant lanes run, to the 2 Pauls for lending me a few bits and pieces and congratulations to Carlo for some excellent riding (seriously).

:beerjug:

I'll echo all of the above and also add my thanx to everyone for your company and help with the trailer.

It was also great to see Andy and his daughter making a cameo appearance on Saturday night. :clap

Back
Top Bottom