ST

Bubb

Dogsbody
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Love my wee R80ST

Bought for £500... non runner, RT fairing, stood for 4 years in a garden...

Stripped, cleaned, RT fairing removed, polished, R100R tank fitted, Chris Tunbridge
(AKA tunneruk painted)..... single seat, siebenrock exhaust, alloy mudguards and Lucas style rear light fitted.......

So now; R80ST as I reckon a street scrambler should look, ....and I love it !!!

Airheads rule.

(Have a R1200GS LC for go faster 2-up stuff )

Ride safe y'all

We'd love a picture, (paints a thousand words).

Sadly i cant do pictures on this forum.......

Welcome to the " to dumb to post pictures club " although my main problem is I don't own a camera or a mobile phone.

Bubb.

I really is so simple. 10 steps.

1. Take a digital photograph. If you don't have a camera, find a friend who does have one.

2. Remove the memory card and insert into your computer or USB card adaptor.

3. Open up this thread.

4. Go to reply.

5. Go to advanced.

6. Go to attachments.

7. Manage attachments.

8. Choose file (From wherever it is on your computer).

9. Upload.

10. Go to preview post.

Bingo. You can now see your picture as it will appear in the thread. Add some words.

If all else fails, pm me with your e mail address. I'll reply with mine and you can then send me the pictures to post up on your behalf.

SIMPLES.

:thumby:

Well....files must be too big... wont load.

Will give up again !

Well....files must be too big... wont load.

Will give up again !

Check your file size, check the size of the file allowed.

Put the image into a word document and then compress.

Re-save as a new smaller jpeg.

Try here again.

or......pm your e mail address to me.

the front mudguard mount/fork brace is actually from “Flatracer”.... in the UK, so not from the USA.
Top yolk (triple-tree to our Yankee cousins) is a ToasterTan alloy replacement for the flat plate original, so one Yankee part on the bike !
And a Belgium side stand (Migsel G/S adjustable one).
Made in Germany, re-made in England in a shed!.

Last edited:
Nice, I had wondered what a half round guard would look like at the back on my mono and yours looks superb. I already have the Fatracer set up at the front, with a fibregass guard.
Nice, sensible, tasteful mods well put together.

Looks more like a nice, sensible all roads tourer, which is what they were designed for - these bikes were never meant to go off road.

If you want a Wankmobile with a 42 liter tank, a mudguard that doesnt and USD forks from a 100kg dirt bike, to enter in the Dakar rally or whatever, that is fine by me, but I don't see how that reflects on this bike, which has been neatly and sensibly.crafted to suit the riders tastes and requirements,

Back
Top Bottom