Newbie Scrambler owner

Skyman

Reaction score
Hi all. I am collecting this little trinket at the end of the month. I hope you like it.
688D07A9-765C-42C3-AC6E-A900A29DBEA4.jpeg

I am getting increasingly excited!

I'll be honest and say these usually leave me a bit cold ........ but ........ that looks gorgeous in that colour and that's the first pipe I've seen that actually looks good on one of those ~ nice, very nice :thumb2

Andres

Great colour

Love the colour and single seat option.

Had my Scrambler nearly a year now and love it.

That looks fantastic :thumb

Which dealer did you get it from?

The black cylinder covers make all the difference :D

That does look good - enjoy :cool:

I'll be honest and say these usually leave me a bit cold ........ but ........ that looks gorgeous in that colour and that's the first pipe I've seen that actually looks good on one of those ~ nice, very nice :thumb2

Andres

I may be wrong but it looks like the standard exhaust to me just a bit more discoloured than mine ;)

Only thing I am not keen on would be the side mounted number plate bracket!

Hi all. I am collecting this little trinket at the end of the month. I hope you like it.

I am getting increasingly excited!

Andres

I may be wrong but it looks like the standard exhaust to me just a bit more discoloured than mine ;)

Only thing I am not keen on would be the side mounted number plate bracket!

Exactly what I was thinking-it looks like the standard twin Akra.

Just got home, looking at a big image on my lap top and you are of course right; on my phone earlier it looked like it excited on the r/h side. Time for a visit to Specsavers me thinks :D

Andres

Snap mine painted by Tunneruk in April. Great bikes

285ce2ab1bc62b0eeaccf3036231f8f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's irrelevent if anyone else likes it. Its whether you like it thats important!

Congrats on it, ride it in health. :thumb2

^^^^^love at first sight for me.��

Back
Top Bottom