New GSA Rallye

Doogle

Reaction score
So the time has come to sell my 59 plate GSA and update. Started having a chat with my local dealer, but just wondered what kind of deal anyone else buying New has been offered/ got? I’m after a pcp and had been waiting as I presumed the APR rate would go down this quarter, but it hasn’t. I have been offered a discount off list though, but nothing else yet.
Thanks
Dave

I've just ordered a new GSA Rallye TE (take delivery in 10 days time) as my pcp was up. I've gone for a personal 3% bank loan. I worked out that over the same period as the pcp I would own the bike at the end of the term.

Best BMW could do was more than double at 7%.

The bike itself is terrifically expensive but they did do a slight discount on the overall price with accessories included.

What is the difference between a GS Rallye TE and a GS Adventure TE? I can't identify anything other than one is a rather gaudy colour and the other a tasteful triple black (in the case of mine)

BMW normally offer a 5.9 rate on a PCP...if you can hang on till nov you might get it lower. The GS Rallye is a new model so dont expect too much discount though

Back
Top Bottom