Sunday 12th Nov. 2017 Settle, North Yorks. Round the World by motorcycle presentation

Chris

Reaction score
My mate Dazzer is doing a Film show and presentation on Sunday 12th November at 1pm in Settle, North Yorkshire about his Round the World motorcycle trip. This is what he writes:

With having recently been Air lifted to hospital by the Yorkshire Air Ambulance after my motorcycle accident, I now know 1st hand what a amazing service the YAA provides . Therefore On Sunday the 12th of November at 1pm I will be presenting my 45.000 mile Round the world by motorcycle film show and presentation . It will be at the " Victoria Hall " in Settle North Yorkshire .

Its ............FREE ENTRY ......With donations at the door.

All the proceeds raised will go to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance . We will also be putting on a Raffle and again all the funds raised from this will also go to this worthy cause. On sale will be hot and cold refreshments . Please spread the word .The more people attending the more we can all help raise for this very worthy cause. Hope to see you there .Thank you .

m7TTybT74vm9SRDVIMY92-eKYQBu5A3qr7_HRC-ecF6bi8bioxhSHmaOj8EU8TTi_59G_bcBy78ftAr9_KySR_HGHqsGiMVMxc591GlLLtqA4UG54BVzAhEZWjFpN2kFHo1mCUU31pEoPtaEzJGpl7pVZxOj8TsLAlTdc-MbX34560M7gQPSWeN9f8Vp3nzhZzc27xN1VE8c8CBgxJJNlS_nQCU9eLAFjxjGKnFZKzTeAi8CEbVCExJIioWBX_xUf0uUUz737o9wcbKK5WDQb9hdlKKiQTmwKCT8pGPXLkHrujb5roLHKVF7mQoraLrnEDc8lIZq9jNWbmyN6COSqZTg2HjzfkpDfQMuWm6CbsfnV841rGMhHEJyfbQnPzo4pw2qw5gMUAn_rJ5AAazGu-zBAKiRqyTkiiCh48oBmIxN_KjRVGk3GUber_Ymno6cei1s_FrY0Nx3ERagcSg4jhqCh2r8gzpPQMGzvdwN689eIR--3jIshCjR4aNYTa43cpeOzowDxBDhibxedxag6tdcsXpr0GHG7VjUC_8uUNs81AyeLzvKKi47TMMhm94xVtclSOxCJ5IPBRB4CwESD3_jCr0BktVu8vVMwDkexQ=w451-h637-no

Just thinking about Dazzer yesterday, not seen him in ages, I'll try and get to this.

Bugger. I'm in Anglesey that weekend or I'd have come along and chipped a few quid in...and enjoyed his presentation no doubt.

Would be nice if he used some of the cash raised to buy a nice tin of biscuits for the road crew who looked after him before the chopper arrived.
Drop me a pm if he would like to.

Would be nice if he used some of the cash raised to buy a nice tin of biscuits for the road crew who looked after him before the chopper arrived.

Dazzer is following this thread. I'm sure he'll message me his replies in due course.

Just received Dazzer's thoughts:

He thanked all the people who helped him at the time of his accident and on social media later: the police, paramedics, members of the public, hospital staff and the YAA.

All the talks he does are for charities and he takes no payment. All monies raised go to the good cause. This one posted is for the YAA. He would love to do a talk for any good cause you can suggest, if you're able to organise it.

An aside, I'll join Dazzer on stage and do a presentation of one of my trips. Check my website as to possible journeys that might be interesting. Also for free, with all proceeds going to the charity. All that needs to be done is for you to organise and promote it.

Here is a copy of the flyer

Attachments

• 22290180_10155266064397499_452305377_n.jpg
    22290180_10155266064397499_452305377_n.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 481
Thank you for posting this Chris.

On Sunday the 12th November at 1pm at Settles Victoria Hall, I will be showing a few short films and chatting about my Round the world ride. Its FREE entry with a optional donation to the Air Ambulance . All of us who rider or who ride pillion never want to need the Air Ambulance BUT its a relief to know its there if we ever do.

There will be hot and cold sandwiches along with hot and cold drinks in the cafe / bar.

I hope you can come along and help raise some money for such a worthy cause .

Thank you, Dazzer

Just back from Settles Victoria Hall after doing a check to make sure everything is working OK for this Sunday's presentation where were all raising funds for the Air Ambulance .

Their new sound system and huge screen are amazing .

The theatre looks great when all the table and chairs are set up. Also Remember there will be hot and cold food and drinks available from a little after 12 .

I also believe the Bar will also be open ....Hic ...

There is also a upstairs for those wishing to get a better aim when throwing tomatoes . Hope to see some off here on the day. Thanks Dazzer

There is a little bit of parking outside Victoria Hall, most bikers tend to park in the square which is always busy, so someone would notice a bike been taken, or the car park at whitefriars near to the petrol station has a few designated bike parking spots with anchorage points, hope this helps..

There is a little bit of parking outside Victoria Hall, most bikers tend to park in the square which is always busy, so someone would notice a bike been taken, or the car park at whitefriars near to the petrol station has a few designated bike parking spots with anchorage points, hope this helps..

Cheers :thumb2

Yabadabadoo.......I was being dragged off to step daughters pre wedding lunch with in laws in Settleat 3.30..now..yes NOW it all seems so much better with a bit of bike business pre dinner..... fanbloodytastic......mite be worth a healthy donation..... got to be at Falcon Manor at 3.30 so will be leaving at 3.29 and 50 seconds.......
Copied add to my Facebook.....

Thank you for a great show Dazzer, much appreciated by my father & I :thumby:
Looking forward to the next one & hope the injuries heal soon :beerjug:

Yes thoroughly enjoyable .....and even won a book in the raffle.

I live in Settle and know quite a few locals attended who were suitably entertained.

Back
Top Bottom