Rugged Roads UKGSer Discount

Annette

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've had a chat with Jonathan about offering a discount for products on the Honda CRF1000 range, and we can offer a 10% discount on everything for the Africa Twin CRF1000 - well, actually it's valid across our whole website.

Discount code is UKGSER-10 and is valid for the month of October 2017. Please enter the code in the voucher box during checkout and you will automatically receive the 10% discount.

If you have any questions or queries, drop me an email - annette@ruggedroads.co.uk or phone - 07828 691741

Please don't use the PM facility on here, as I don't read them every day.

Hi Annette. Tried to order an MRA screen with the above code and it shows as invalid...:confused:

Ordered some lower crash bars pre the discount last email I received on the 2nd they are out for painting

ive had the same, invalid code, I've emailed Annette so I'm sure she will sort it .

Not sure why it isn't working. Just trying to sort it out now. Will let you know when it's working properly.

Thanks Annette, unfortunately all my purchases have already been made. Other tossers...thank me you heartless buggers and buy my bike!

Many hanks. Abroad at the moment but when I'm back next weekend I'll be placing an order :beerjug:

It's November. It was an October offer. Maybe they'll do another ? I got a delivery yesterday, saved £40 plus. :thumb

I bought a load of gear already. Now want to get barkbusters. didn't get the discount on the last order, just hoping this comes through. If not, i'll pull the trigger and be shopping elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom