NATIVE VIKING ...... Givi and Bagster Kit

Neil W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Decided after this years holiday that my current top box a Givi trekker 52l and and universal mounting plate (15 years old and having been on 4 bikes is hard up) needed to be replaced .

Went around local suppliers all of whom were quoting between £360 and £375 for a new Givi Trekker Outback 58l aluminium case and between £140 and £160 for the SRA5112 mounting plate for the GSA.

Online suppliers from Italy were a lot cheaper but had quite high postage and most of the UK Ebay Suppliers had no stock.

I knew that there was a local company trading on E BAY as NATIVE VIKING who are based on a nearby Industrial Estate and have a 100% feedback rating so contacted them and got what I reckon is a really good price for both ....top box was £274.42 and the mounting plate £126.59 (unlike others their price includes postage ).

Popped over today to pick them up and had a good chat with the owner TOR, they are geared up for online business but unlike others actually hold large stocks of GIVI and BAGSTER gear and will only advertise items on E Bay if they have them in stock (unlike some who hold little or no stock and rely on buying in items when they get orders or have the items delivered from a third party supplier).

So more than happy to give them a plug on the site having saved myself between £100 and £135 over some other local suppliers

I've used nativeviking several times for Baglux, via their eBay shop. Always prompt & efficient.

For Givi, if it's a significant order, I use .......... www.AccessoriMotoStore.com . It really just depends how the £/Euro rate sits.

Yep. Have bought from them before and been impressed with speed of response when asking questions. Will be using him to buy a tank cover for the AT

Just bought a Givi Trekker 42L top box from them. Good price. Arrived in a couple of days. Excellent service.

I've used nativeviking several times for Baglux, via their eBay shop. Always prompt & efficient.

For Givi, if it's a significant order, I use .......... www.AccessoriMotoStore.com . It really just depends how the £/Euro rate sits.

I like Native king, mostly for Bagster stuff and Accessorimotostore for Givi - their DHL shipping fee is great value all the way from Milan for 7.5 euros in 3-5 days for a full, side case fitting kit for my old Tracer.

Bought my Givi screen on the 700 GS from them.
And some Givi fastener parts to allow fitting Givi panniers to hepco & Becker pannier frames.

Fast efficient service...

:thumb

However a bit less helpful when things go wrong. I have a minor problem with the Givi top box I bought off him. The email address that got replies so promptly in the pre-sales phase suddenly doesn’t get a reply....

Not bad enough to use any nuclear option, but annoying none the less.

Back
Top Bottom