Recommendations for GoPro mounts?

Fancy Pants

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking to mount a GoPro Hero 6 onto an 1150GSA for an upcoming trip to Asia, any recommendations please?
Don’t want a helmet mount and think a chest mount would be too low as we have a tall screen fitted.
Looking for something to fit either a light bar, engine bars or the beak.
Thanks in advance.

Looking to mount a GoPro Hero 6 onto an 1150GSA for an upcoming trip to Asia, any recommendations please?
Don’t want a helmet mount and think a chest mount would be too low as we have a tall screen fitted.
Looking for something to fit either a light bar, engine bars or the beak.
Thanks in advance.
Think about where it will not be damaged in the event if a fall......this probably counts engine bars out... also consider vibration ...enjoy you trip....light bar seems a good choice.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wherever you mount it consider using a tether so you don’t lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried mounting mine to the engine bars of my LC 1200GS and the vibes made the footage pretty much unusable. Current mount is a u-clamp on the handle bar with a RAM ball on the end of it, that's matched to an RAM arm (socket for RAM ball at each end), and the GoPro itself is mounted onto a second ball. Its a doddle to adjust angle/direction of the GoPro and is much versatile than the standard GoPro joints/clamps. No vibes in the footage either.

Here's a pic of it on the bike as my description is pants...

Attachments

• IMAG4093.jpg
    IMAG4093.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 124

Back
Top Bottom