Titanium headers, no end can..?

jojitsu

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Received my africa twin yesterday so I'm now on the search for a few bits of bling for it. Does anyone know where I could look at buying a set of ti decat headers without the end can? I can find plenty off stainless header for sale, and some ti full of systems, but no ti headers by themselves.. Hope I can get an end can to fit that I already own..

Cheers.

I looked at that system too, but got the full Termi. The SC one looks ace, but doesn't work with the rear foot-pegs, will heat up panniers and fouls engine bars or bash plates.

I practically never take a pillion so would cope with that, plus I think the rugged roads lower crash bars fit with it, which I'm thinking of getting, maybe with bark busters as I believe that's the areas that hit the ground in a spill.. What power a torque did geoff at hilltop manage to get out of it?

I practically never take a pillion so would cope with that, plus I think the rugged roads lower crash bars fit with it, which I'm thinking of getting, maybe with bark busters as I believe that's the areas that hit the ground in a spill.. What power a torque did geoff at hilltop manage to get out of it?

im interested in the S C System, must take a ton of weight off the bike, cheap too, id wait for NEC show to get best price and for other Farkles, Perfomance Parts usually do 20% off RRP... has anybody got the power graphs for the Hilltoped Africa Twin?

Back
Top Bottom