Nordkapp via Adversity....

Just caught up with this.

Apart from the scenery, the thing that stands out to admire is your spirit and tenacity.

Well done both of you, inspirational.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, Mark....I know you've been through some of the same adversity recently, so kudos to you too. :beerjug:

Just caught up with this.

Apart from the scenery, the thing that stands out to admire is your spirit and tenacity.

Well done both of you, inspirational.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll second that:thumb2

Good to meet you, I look forward to seeing the helmet in far off distant places :)

Good to meet you too, mate....:thumb Going to give the helmet a proper test in a couple of weeks into the outback of wild Wales....:D

Inspiring stuff ... thank you for posting and very well done to the both of you ...really well done !:)

Trip looks amazing, i'd love to do Nordkapp, I don't suppose you have the GPX have you?

Great journey diary, thanks for sharing your trip.
Just booked my ferry today to hopefully ride to Nordkapp this June/July 😀 🇬🇧

Great journey diary, thanks for sharing your trip.
Just booked my ferry today to hopefully ride to Nordkapp this June/July �� ����

Thanks for the comments - hope you have a brilliant trip! :okay

What a great read. My attempt at getting to Nordkap in 2017 ended at the Lofoten Islands...no mechanical troubles like yourselves tho. It was governed by time. So many distractions en route my 3 weeks were up by the time I got that far north. Nordkapp will still happen one day.
So many familiar place names mentioned in your fantastic post. Thanks...an absolute pleasure to read through it.

What a great read. My attempt at getting to Nordkap in 2017 ended at the Lofoten Islands...no mechanical troubles like yourselves tho. It was governed by time. So many distractions en route my 3 weeks were up by the time I got that far north. Nordkapp will still happen one day.
So many familiar place names mentioned in your fantastic post. Thanks...an absolute pleasure to read through it.

Many thanks for the comments - much appreciated. Although Nordkapp itself is not that special - the journey to get there really is.... definitely a case of not the destination but the journey! We're hoping to get back up there next year....watch this space! :) (y)

Back
Top Bottom