Motorbike hydraulic table lift

richard shaw

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am looking at getting a hydraulic table lift, the largest bike to go on it will be my 1200 gs, anyone recommend a good priced one
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone in here (1200 section ) would be able to help.:D

Perhaps putting it in the 'wanted' forum will generate some useful responses..unlike mine.

https://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Prod...ls&gclid=CMin1aCC8tYCFcGjGwodfhwN4w&gclsrc=ds

Thats the one I bought. I did weld add on screw jacks to the back corners of the frame set out on six inch extensions. These are not for lifting but for stability, once the ramps in place I screw the jacks down so they just contact the floor. Makes me feel better but in truth I doubt I needed to put them on.
the frame has jack screws on the front when you buy it.
Good bit of kt.

www.kdbenches.co.uk make solid well thought out motorcycle lifts and they are made in the UK.
Only slight problem is that when flat they are still several inches from the ground. You have to either push the bike hard onto the ramp or move it on under power. Other than that they are excellent. I see that there is one on eBay at the moment.

www.kdbenches.co.uk make solid well thought out motorcycle lifts and they are made in the UK.
Only slight problem is that when flat they are still several inches from the ground. You have to either push the bike hard onto the ramp or move it on under power. Other than that they are excellent. I see that there is one on eBay at the moment.

My browser flagged that site as 'unsafe' as it is trying to identify as a secure site with an expired certificate...

I have one and they are excellent, very stable and rated at 450kg when bolted down.

My browser flagged that site as 'unsafe' as it is trying to identify as a secure site with an expired certificate...

They’ve ceased trading but going off the build quality of mine I would be happy to buy a used example.

Dave

I've got a Clarke CML3 bench from machine mart ,it is now 10 year lod and has been used for the 1150,1200tc and 1200lc with no problems and I keep the Katana on it at all other times .

Machine Mart sell them for £442 inc vat but regularly have vat free days (ring your local branch as one is due ) and you can pick them up for £369 delivered

Martyn’s bargains £270 on flea bay but phone them direct. Collection only but got mine delivered by courier and just as good as my Clarke was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a Clarke CML3 bench from machine mart ,it is now 10 year lod and has been used for the 1150,1200tc and 1200lc with no problems and I keep the Katana on it at all other times .

Machine Mart sell them for £442 inc vat but regularly have vat free days (ring your local branch as one is due ) and you can pick them up for £369 delivered

+1 really good well designed you will be hard pushed to improve on that.

Gave up on a bench some years back, took up too much space when not in use, so I stood it up against a wall and tied it back safely. Trouble is it was then too much hassle getting it back out, so most jobs got done on the ground again. So I sold it. Last xmas the wife bought me an Abba Skylift, much better piece of kit. Would strongly recommend you take a look at them.

http://abbastands.co.uk/product-detail.asp?pid=44

http://abbastands.co.uk/gallery.asp?topic=bmw&id=4

If you wait till the NEC there'll be show deals, and if like last year they might match the show deal online too.

+1 really good well designed you will be hard pushed to improve on that.

plus another one! I bought mine recently with an £89 or so reduction. Excellent quality and easy to use and move around when not loaded. (Don't bother with the air operated version if it's not for a busy workshop, even with a GSA on it's easily operated by the footpump.)

I have an EazyRizer made in Tamworth.
It locates on foot rests and under the sump. Raised and lowered with a power drill. It’s very solid and stable but would benefit from castors on the four legs.
The under wheel version is good for anti theft as the whole plot (without castors) with a bike raised is pretty much immovable.
When out of use the legs tuck under a bench.
But you won’t get one for £90.

Back
Top Bottom