New GSA Raylle

hi222

Reaction score
Just picked up my new GSA Raylle, so happy days

The new tft screen works a treat, very clear, loads of info if u want it or just the rev counter, speed screen.

The gearbox is super smooth, a bit different to my 2014 wc gsa, although looking back it had a certain charm about that clunky gearbox, lol.

I wasn't sure about the white and blue rallye colours when I ordered it , as I really normally go for darker colours and I'm I'm not a youngster, but I'm starting to love them, makes me feel a bit younger actually,lol. Maybe a splash of red would have been nice, just to pull in the union jack look, (but I suppose it is a german bike)

keyless start is ok, works well, although I do also like popping a key in to start.

Tried the gear assist, still prefer the clutch but maybe its something to try a bit more and get used to

All in all I love the bike, just need to plan a good trip :tarka:thumb2

Get some pictures up.

Congrats on the new bike.

Sent from a U11

hi and thanks

I did try to post a pic , but I couldn't seem to work out how to do it. normally with pics it allows you to choose a pic from your folders , but on here it asks for a url, and I just couldn't seem to work it out

cheers

just tried , it says, internal server error, lol, uploading photos is not normally this hard lol

I find the simplest way is via Tapatalk app on your phone.

Download the app, sign up and flake away.

Sent from a U11

That location is on the C: drive on your PC, and is therefore not accessible to the forum, which is why we can't see it. It needs to be placed somewhere on the internet that is open to public viewing, so on a photo sharing site of some sort. I use SmugMug, which is not free, but I think is worth the modest subscription cost.

Fred

Tried the gear assist, still prefer the clutch but maybe its something to try a bit more and get used to

I tried the GSAP last week for the first time. Admittedly it was on a new RT but still the same engine. I found the upshifts to be a bit jerky unless you were on full throttle but the downshift was sublime. I also took a new K1600 out for a laugh..the GSAP on that was silky smooth in any gear up or down.

Enjoy your new steed btw, was drooling over one whilst I was waiting in the showroom.

Enjoy - I have a Racing Red GSA on order - due late Nov (at my request).

One of my first trips out will be to see my motorcycle mad uncle who lives in Bourne - I may contact you at trip time to see if you're up for a quick hello :thumb2.

Try to get those photos up soon.

Yeah, if you're over to Bourne, give me a shout and we'll meet up.
Enjoy the new bike

just tried , it says, internal server error, lol, uploading photos is not normally this hard lol

If you tap the 'Go advanced' button you will find a paper clip symbol which is similar to Microsoft's. Use that to add a photo but I suggest making the pics small in terms of memory size else your thread and the site will probably grind to a halt! :D

Old age must be getting too much for me, I just cant find the paperclip after pressing the 'go advanced' button, lol, crackers. :rob

Top of the page paper clip or use "Manage Attachments" at the bottom.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 528
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 514
Rally pic

At the pre farkle stage
Second hand 400 miles steal of a deal

Cracking bike can manage without the fancy screen

Attachments

• 78BEBE5F-9041-4C00-9C3F-1C82C6D76A0E.jpg
    78BEBE5F-9041-4C00-9C3F-1C82C6D76A0E.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 523
At the pre farkle stage
Second hand 400 miles steal of a deal

Cracking bike can manage without the fancy screen

OK,so the OP is struggling to post a pic of his new bike,so to help matters,an old codger comes along and posts a pic of a bike that looks nothing like the OP's !!

I love this place !! :blast

Not sure why but I haven't got either of those options. maybe its because I'm a free user ??? and don't pay any yearly subscription:surrender

OK,so the OP is struggling to post a pic of his new bike,so to help matters,an old codger comes along and posts a pic of a bike that looks nothing like the OP's !!

I love this place !! :blast
Just a simple test to see if you're awake Arsemeister 😛

Back
Top Bottom