Scala Packtalk to shoei neotec

Kevin1626

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Folks,
Has anyone fitted the Packtalk to a neotec? Can’t find anything regarding fitting on YouTube. I was wondering if the supplied clip fits, or if the sticky pad needs to be used ??
Any constructive comments/ guidance, from the collective is appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Yes fits with the supplier clip no problem at all, you can also route the wires so they are hidden by the neck curtain. Looks very smart once fitted and the mic can sit between the cheek pads and the helmet inner and is retained with no other requirements. Just take your time routing the wires and all will be good.

I have recently noticed that the rubber pads on the clip that sit against the helmet on mine have started to peel off so watch out for this in the future, mine has been on for 2 plus years to date in all weathers however.

Sorry for the tardy reply as I'd not been on the site for a while. Thanks for the note. I did actually get it fitted with the clip also. After many years of silence, it was a revelation on a four day trip through Scotland (just back last night) to have communication. Thanks again for the note.

Back
Top Bottom