I'm moving

Slipperyeel

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm doing it, but I am selling my GSA :eek:.

I am moving to a 1200 twin cam. Trust me, it has been a harder decision to make than you might imagine!

It is advertised on the forum as of today (http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/466241-2005-1150-GSA). So if you were thinking get a nice GSA in 100% working order with loads of extras including luggage, there's a bargain to be had.

Someone pinch me! Arghhhh.

At least you're going for the best of the 12's so you won't regret your decision too soon. :thumb2

I wish you both every happiness in your new life together.

:eek::tears:comfort

Hope you enjoy the experience and the support from the forum is there when and if you need it.

I think you may be back....

:D
Ian

Thanks Ian. The forum remains invaluable! So I'm only moving sideways to hexhead section ;)

But yes, i have wondered about being back. I will need to get some time with the new bike before I know for sure. As Tufftywhite says, I'm hoping the 12 TC is the best of 12s... I will find out!

Best of luck Rodin, braw bike at a decent price.

I also predict yet another 'looking for a nice 1150 adv' in the wanted section before *all* that long ;)

ATB :thumb2

Don't think you'll have any regrets - I've still got my '05 GSA and, since the 2011 TC came along 18mths ago, I very rarely ride the 1150 ... get the seat sorted for a Sargeant and you're in business :thumb2

Don't forget to check out the BMW branded underwear in the girls section at the dealers, it's best to fit in with the other 1200 riders:D

Good luck with ya new bike when you get it, but remember just how good that wheezy 1150 was, don't forget ya roots man!

Hey Rodin, enjoy the new bike but also remember that you now need to find the advanced electronic version of Steptoe to keep things right should any problems arise :D

You are 'progressing' whereas I am possibly regressing. I contemplated going for a TC but now as well as the 1150 GSA I have a 1100GS and have literally just bought another 1150GSA (a low mileage minter with an impressive list of accessories and even more impressive history :rolleyes:).
:beerjug:

Thank you gents. I took the bike out today to get some shots of it to post in the For Sale section.

I am going to miss it . About to post a load of other things now as the 1150 clear out begins.

Mike. I was thinking just that. This time next year I'll be a Can bus expert just because i had to change a bulb .

But the idea is, or a part of it, is that i don't have to be doing stuff to the bike - a million Brownie points back home

Mike. I was thinking just that. This time next year I'll be a Can bus expert just because i had to change a bulb .

But the idea is, or a part of it, is that i don't have to be doing stuff to the bike - a million Brownie points back home

Whats the point of owning a motorbike and not working on it.:p

Adrian:p

Back
Top Bottom