Show me your spotlamp mountings on a 1200 TC GSA .more points for creativity!

well thats sorted care of jimmy mac. just need to get some thin stainless strip and get busy with the tig.

My set up is the same but not as permeant as Jimmy Mac's, I use some rubber mounted clips to attache Hell DE HiD Spots above the O/E fogs then ballasts onto a bracket under the beak, unable to attach pictures if you pm a email Ill send some over, the DE spots with be for sale soon (theses are the spot light version DE) I have decided to down size.

The eBay lights I am referring to are the one in the link above my previous post. The lights don’t have a definitive pattern, so only really useful as daytime lights.

Good to know as they appear identical to mine which have the same claimed light power and the same actual wattage. I used add-on angel rings which cost under £20 pair complete with plastic cover rings. Clip in the LED ring and seal the back with body panel adhesive/filler.

Mine have an annoying three functions that will go off at random. The fix is on YouTube - basically snip a wire or remove the flashing mode controller chip.

My set up is the same but not as permeant as Jimmy Mac's, I use some rubber mounted clips to attache Hell DE HiD Spots above the O/E fogs then ballasts onto a bracket under the beak, unable to attach pictures if you pm a email Ill send some over, the DE spots with be for sale soon (theses are the spot light version DE) I have decided to down size.

Thanks Les, i get your drift now . ta

Good to know as they appear identical to mine which have the same claimed light power and the same actual wattage. I used add-on angel rings which cost under £20 pair complete with plastic cover rings. Clip in the LED ring and seal the back with body panel adhesive/filler.

Mine have an annoying three functions that will go off at random. The fix is on YouTube - basically snip a wire or remove the flashing mode controller chip.

The ones I had have an integral angel rings, only single function. Unfortunately a nonexistent beam pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom