Wunderlich Light Switch Defective ??

philbuck

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If you have any of the Wunderlich looms on your bike in order to supply power to DRL's or spots, then you've probably got the Hella green illuminated switch to control it all.

The green light on my switch packed up the other day, which doesn't prevent the lights themselves working, but I still wanted it to be fixed. Taking it apart, it exposes a small 12v automotive micro bulb, with the finest of wires bonded to the inner ends of the spade terminals.

How to fix!
3 options

1) Buy a new Hella switch from Nippys for £7 plus postage (if order not over £29)

2) Buy a new identical Hella switch from an auction site for under £8, with a choice of colours.(free postage)
Searching on 6EH 007 946-041 is green
6EH 007 946-031 is orange
6EH 007 946-011 is red
6EH 007 946-001 is also green !!
A search on "Hella bolted switch" will bring them all up

3) Buy a new automotive bulb which is a micro 12v bulb, 6mm x 3mm. 3 for £3
This does involve fiddly soldering, but is easily do-able, and what I did.

Hope this info helps someone

I have a couple of those switches lying around unused from a couple of Hella lamp sets. If you give me your address I'll send you one. PM me with your details if you are interested.

I have a couple of those switches lying around unused from a couple of Hella lamp sets. If you give me your address I'll send you one. PM me with your details if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer, but I've sorted it now, and there maybe someone else with a greater need for one :beerjug:

I hadn't seen that you had fixed it , first time I read it :blast

I have loads of those switches new you can have also bar switches which look O/E available

Back
Top Bottom